Kenwriter

HasLab Wishlist

This is something I been thinking about for awhile. With two out of three of HasLab projects been successful funded, what would you want from HasLab?

For me, I would like a Power Rangers Lightning Collection Command Center (I don't know if that would work, but it would be difficult for me to say no to).

A Power Rangers command center would be cool especially if they include Zordon as the center piece or Rita's Castle/Balcony. For Haslab there are a few things that interests me but I don't think they are very likely to get made. For Marvel Legends it would be cool to have a Danger Room, Avengers Mansion, Tony Stark Hall of Amor/workshop maybe some kind of street, building, urban setting playset. One thing that comes to mind that I would like to see but it's even more unlikely to get made would be a Sanctum Sanctorum with all of the magic relics in display but I know it's not popular enough to even be considered for a Haslab project.  

• Like 1

A Lightning Collection Command Center should also come with Alpha 5. And now I think about it, another Marvel Legends possibility (which would also be unlikely) would be the X-Men jet, the Blackbird.

I'd like a Black Series 6-inch scaled Death Star. Obviously proper scale would be impossible, but it could open up and have rooms from the movie for your figures (meeting room, prison, trash compactor). Perhaps you could close it and include small in-scale(ish) X-Wings and TIEs to recreate the trench run.  Add some blast effect parts so you can blow up Alderaan!