Spin Master DC 4" Batman Figures Unboxing and Review

Hey all, here is a new video I did recently for the Spin Master Batman 4" figures. I got these last week but having health issues and then computer issues, it took a while to get it uploaded. Please check out the video. I'll also add all my pictures to this post if that's more your thing.

Overall, I really like this line, but it does have it's flaws. One, it's made for kids, and opening up the package, you can tell with some of the soft sculpts, clunky looking figures and oversized weapons and accessories. But almost all that I expected going in. I wasn't sure if I was going to get these, but seeing them in the store, being a life long Batman fan, I had to add them to my collection. I actually like the look a little and they're growing on me.

I do hope they continue to tinker with the figures, I'd like to see waist articulation and at least some sort of swivel wrist and ankles. If not, I get it, but I fell those could really help with the posing of these figures.

I hope they keep up with this line and at a $8 price point, it's a nice change walking out of the store with a handful of figures and not paying the regular $10-$15 a figure price.  I think that alone will help these succeed.

I did see JayC share the DC figures, so it'll be nice to also add some of those to my shelves.  Also, my friend let me know he got me the Walmart exclusive Killer Croc 3-pack, so expect that review in the coming weeks.

Please enjoy the video and pictures and let me know what you think.

DC-Spinmaster-43.jpg

DC-Spinmaster-42.jpg

DC-Spinmaster-41.jpg

DC-Spinmaster-40.jpg

DC-Spinmaster-39.jpg

DC-Spinmaster-38.jpg

DC-Spinmaster-37.jpg

DC-Spinmaster-36.jpg

DC-Spinmaster-35.jpg

DC-Spinmaster-34.jpg

DC-Spinmaster-33.jpg

DC-Spinmaster-32.jpg