NECA Gamestop Exclusive TMNT Price Discrepancy Issue And More Rocksteady, Bebop, Shredder And Krang Coming To Target

JayC

Gamestop seems to have raised prices on their exclusive 2nd wave of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 90's Movie figures from $24.99 to $29.99. This wave which includes Splinter, Shredder, and 2 Foot Soilders is expected to start arriving early next month.

For those who pre-ordered the figures while they were still $24.99, NECA has stated on their Facebook page that Gamestop will honor that original price, and if you have any problems to let them know.

Looking online at the Gamestop website, the Shredder figure appears to be marked back down to $24.99 but Splinter and the bundle pack are still listed at the higher prices. Thanks to Ryan for letting us know about this.

As for those still needing to get their hands on the Target exclusive animated series TMNT Rocksteady and Bebop figures from wave 2 or the Shredder and Krang set from wave 1 which will now be released as a 2-pack, more are on the way. NECA posted on Twitter they should be arriving in the February-March time frame. No word if these will be restocked on the Target website or not.

TMNT-01.jpg

TMNT-02.jpg

TMNT-03.jpg

• Thanks 1

On 1/10/2020 at 1:18 PM, JayC said:

Gamestop seems to have raised prices on their exclusive 2nd wave of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 90's Movie figures from $24.99 to $29.99. This wave which includes Splinter, Shredder, and 2 Foot Soilders is expected to start arriving early next month.

For those who pre-ordered the figures while they were still $24.99, NECA has stated on their Facebook page that Gamestop will honor that original price, and if you have any problems to let them know.

Looking online at the Gamestop website, the Shredder figure appears to be marked back down to $24.99 but Splinter and the bundle pack are still listed at the higher prices. Thanks to Ryan for letting us know about this.

As for those still needing to get their hands on the Target exclusive animated series TMNT Rocksteady and Bebop figures from wave 2 or the Shredder and Krang set from wave 1 which will now be released as a 2-pack, more are on the way. NECA posted on Twitter they should be arriving in the February-March time frame. No word if these will be restocked on the Target website or not.

TMNT-01.jpg

TMNT-02.jpg

TMNT-03.jpg

Just went to GameStop to ask head manager about my Tmnt pre-order that I ordered when price was 24.99, he then checked and said it was now 32.00 and change after taxes. I told him that the pre-order price was  the 24.99 and that neca posted on their Facebook  that they would honor the ppl that had already pre-ordered before the change.

he said that he did not know about any price change from corporate nor info on them honoring anything. So I guess now I will be contacting GameStop about this matter and re post update here on this forum. I suggest anyone else who had pre ordered reach out also. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Insanefernandodad13 said:

Just went to Gamestop asked the head manager to check my tmnt pre-order that I pre-ordered when it was 24.99 and he said it now shows 29.99 plus tax so 32.00 

and change. I asked him and mention about them honoring the 24.99 I had originally agreed to, he said that there was no mention to them in anyway of price change or honoring anything. So I guess I will be contacting GameStop about this manner.

Just went to GameStop to ask head manager about my Tmnt pre-order that I ordered when price was 24.99, he then checked and said it was now 32.00 and change after taxes. I told him that the pre-order price was  the 24.99 and that neca posted on their Facebook  that they would honor the ppl that had already pre-ordered before the change.

he said that he did not know about any price change from corporate nor info on them honoring anything. So I guess now I will be contacting GameStop about this matter and re post update here on this forum. I suggest anyone else who had pre ordered reach out also. 

Show them the message above from NECA. If they persist on charging more contact NECA and let them know.

On 1/10/2020 at 3:08 PM, Neovorticism2 said:

Dude, what a mess to cellect this stuff...

They're not easy pick-ups I'll give you that. I did get a little glimmer of hope on a stop at the next nearest Target this afternoon. All they had was was a single Foot 2-pack, but this made two separate Targets I've found sets in. What really helped tonight, however, was a tag affixed to the shelf.with the TMNT title and 51.99 price. It may have been marking a virtually empty corner, but its a corner that the plan-o-gram team was instructed to mark SPECIFICALLY as the official spot for the Turtles sets. At least it'll give me someplace to look when I'm hunting for B&R later. No more desperately digging through piles of Horror movie figures and fallen "Hawaiian-Shirt Hoppers."

Small victories baby.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, mako said:

They're not easy pick-ups I'll give you that. I did get a little glimmer of hope on a stop at the next nearest Target this afternoon. All they had was was a single Foot 2-pack, but this made two separate Targets I've found sets in. What really helped tonight, however, was a tag affixed to the shelf.with the TMNT title and 51.99 price. It may have been marking a virtually empty corner, but its a corner that the plan-o-gram team was instructed to mark SPECIFICALLY as the official spot for the Turtles sets. At least it'll give me someplace to look when I'm hunting for B&R later. No more desperately digging through piles of Horror movie figures and fallen "Hawaiian-Shirt Hoppers."

Small victories baby.

At one time or another I have seen all the wave 2 sets on shelf and available online except Rocksteady and Bebop. The only reason why that doesn't give me much hope is because when you think about it, the only really new figures in wave 2 are Rocksteady and Bebop. All the others are essentially re-issues from wave 1. I was glad to hear about NECA shipping out more for Feb-March but the frustrations of trying to collect this line remain pretty high at this point.

• Thanks 1

On 1/18/2020 at 7:09 AM, JayC said:

At one time or another I have seen all the wave 2 sets on shelf and available online except Rocksteady and Bebop. The only reason why that doesn't give me much hope is because when you think about it, the only really new figures in wave 2 are Rocksteady and Bebop. All the others are essentially re-issues from wave 1. I was glad to hear about NECA shipping out more for Feb-March but the frustrations of trying to collect this line remain pretty high at this point.

Hopefully I'll get those figures at my local Targets... 

At one point I saw all of these at Target, Bebop and Rocksteady didn't last long but the other sets lasted  for a few days and then Target had that Buy get one %50 off NECA Products and they were gone and I haven't seen them since.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Belmont13 said:

At one point I saw all of these at Target, Bebop and Rocksteady didn't last long but the other sets lasted  for a few days and then Target had that Buy get one %50 off NECA Products and they were gone and I haven't seen them since.

My wife got me for Christmas the 4 turtles so I'm hunting all the bad guys of the show...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Belmont13 said:

Got my Splinter, Foot SoldierX2 and Shredder set delivered and they charged me the correct amount.

Nice.

I still have hunt Bebop and Rocksteady... And now also Krang and Shredder and my local Target's...

These stores not been getting any new shipments of TMNT since last year...

• Sad 1

Given that NECA is rereleasing the Movie Turtles at Walmart as 2-packs do you think it makes sense to wait and see if these wave 2 figures show up down the road at Walmart at a better price? 

• Thanks 1