New TNI Newsletter Feature - Please Read

JayC

Update:

Ok so we hit some glitches and needed to go a different route for the newsletter. If you would like to get the newsletter than simply go to this link and subscribe by adding you email address. Thats all you have to do and then you will be sent the newsletter which we will be using to notify you of breaking news stories and such.

https://mailchi.mp/315c000abfff/tni-newsletter

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to let you all know that we are implementing a new feature where we will be sending out a TNI Newsletter via the forums in an effort to help you stay more up to date with the latest happenings in the world of action figure news. This is not spam, it's simply a recap of the latest action figure headlines you would see on the main site.

Hopefully this is something you will find beneficial. It will be sent to the email you used to sign up for an account here. If you wish to not receive the newsletter you can go into your profile under the notifications setting and uncheck the box that says Send me news and information. That will automatically remove from getting the newsletters.

On the flip side if you do want to make sure you get the newsletter you may want to go check your setting and make sure the box that says Send me news and information is checked.

With the new year upon us we are looking to implement a number of new features on the forums and the websites to try and help create the ultimate collecting experience for you guys which we hope you all will really like. Also if you ever have any input for the sites please feel free to hit me up via PM, we are always open to hearing new ideas on how we might improve things for you guys.

• Thanks 3

• JayC pinned this topic

Also if you had the Send me news and information box checked already before reading this post and you didn't get a newsletter yesterday, check your Spam folder. It will come From Toy Fans Community

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Ok so we hit some glitches and needed to go a different route for the newsletter. If you would like to get the newsletter than simply go to this link and subscribe by adding you email address. Thats all you have to do and then you will be sent the newsletter which we will be using to notify you of breaking news stories and such.

https://mailchi.mp/315c000abfff/tni-newsletter

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, JayC said:

For those who have signed up, have you received the first two newsletters we sent out without any issues? The second one went out yesterday.

Awesome... I got the first one and it was good.

2 hours ago, JayC said:

Did you get the one yesterday?

I just checked my emails today and I got it...

Very nice pictures on it...

Also I was going to point out that after "

With the new Snake-Eyes movie in production and slated for release in October, it looks like 2020 will see the return of G.I. Joe toys to shelves including a new line of action figures for 6" collectors".
Head over to ToyNewsi for more details and images

It looks like it implies that you have pictures of the new GI Joe toys...

On 1/23/2020 at 10:18 AM, Roadpigmaster said:

I just checked my emails today and I got it...

Very nice pictures on it...

Also I was going to point out that after "

With the new Snake-Eyes movie in production and slated for release in October, it looks like 2020 will see the return of G.I. Joe toys to shelves including a new line of action figures for 6" collectors".
Head over to ToyNewsi for more details and images

It looks like it implies that you have pictures of the new GI Joe toys...

Yeah should have just said details.

• Thanks 1

• JayC unpinned this topic