Crisis On Infinite Earths - Official Synopses For The Final Episodes & New Promos

Outsiders

The two-hour conclusion to 'Crisis On Infinite Earths' will air on January 14th, 2020 with the Arrow and DC's Legends Of Tomorrow episodes.  Until the airing, check out the official synopses for the two episodes and some promo and behind-the-scenes promos for the conclusion.  We'll post the official preview images as soon as The CW releases them.

Stuck in the Vanishing Point, the Paragons search for a way to escape. The futility of the situation is compounded by The Flash’s (guest star Grant Gustin) disappearance. However, hope appears in the form of Oliver (Stephen Amell), who reveals that he has become something else. Meanwhile, the origin stories for The Monitor (guest star LaMonica Garrett) and Anti-Monitor are revealed.

Glen Winter directed the episode written by Marv Wolfman & Marc Guggenheim (#808).

Original Airdate: 1/14/2020

“Worlds lived, worlds died.  Nothing will ever be the same.”

Gregory Smith directed the episode written by Keto Shimizu and Ubah Mohamed (#508).

Original Airdate: 1/14/2020

I will probably always consider Gregg Berlanti to be one of the three worst things to happen to modern entertainment, but as far as I'm concerned, Crisis has kicked MAJOR butt all the way around. Absolutely no complaints from me.

That being said, it will be disappointing if they don't work in Supergirl and Anti-Monitor going at it full-on.

Unfortunately, that's looking less and less likely.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, that extra little crossover was a surprise.

And the ending and everything that it set up is awesome. And some more teases of things to come (and something that came before, oddly enough). Very fun. As comic shows should be.

7 minutes ago, jedicrippler said:

Yeah, that extra little crossover was a surprise.

And the ending and everything that it set up is awesome. And some more teases of things to come (and something that came before, oddly enough). Very fun. As comic shows should be.

I think they should create a new show based on the very ending. They could switch up the characters on it but I think that would be awesome if they did that.

• Like 1