Ring In The New Year With A New TNI $100 Store Credit To BBTS Forum Contest

JayC

Totally excited for the upcoming Marvel Legends Black Widow exclusives.  However, a little disappointed that the upcoming Black Widow (movie) ML wave will NOT be utilizing the face-printing technology, which is weird since they've been doing that for most of their recent Marvel Legends movie waves.  Weird and inconsistent choices by Hasbro.  But I still have my pre-order in for the Black Widow in her black outfit.

• Thanks 1

Thank you for giving everyone a chance to participate for this prize. Me and my husband both support you here and on Youtube. Keep up the great  reporting and just posted on Twitter and instagram. Hope to win to be able to pick up a few wants from BBTS and show everyone on social media platforms that they too can win 100 dollars from TOY NEWS INTERNATIONAL.

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, SclassHiei said:

Has the winner been announced?

LOL, was only waiting for your response.

So the winner of this month's contest was SclassHiei

Congrats to them and thanks to everyone who participated. Stay tuned because we will be doing this again soon.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thank You I so excited this community is so pleasant My #1 source for anything action figure related I still can't believe it thankful so thankful

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, SclassHiei said:

Thank You I so excited this community is so pleasant My #1 source for anything action figure related I still can't believe it thankful so thankful

Congratulations! Any ideas of what you might get? 

• Thanks 2

Mezco 1:12 Gambit or Marvel Legends uncanny X Men figures I'm sure it will be X men Related or Some Dragonball figures or One Piece so many options

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, SclassHiei said:

Mezco 1:12 Gambit or Marvel Legends uncanny X Men figures I'm sure it will be X men Related or Some Dragonball figures or One Piece so many options

I'm sure you'll end up with something great! Congrats again! 🍻👍

• Thanks 2

• 1 month later...