JAB

WHAT DID THE PROFESSOR SAY? "TO ME, MY X-MEN"

Great production mon ami, as always. I see you had to replace the old ML Gambit coat too. I haven't gotten around to doing it but need to. And when I saw your Blob figure I thought oh wow, must have gotten some paint on his face or painted it to look like freckles. So I went to go see my Blob and wow, okay mine looks the same. Never noticed that detail before. I boxed a few of my old ML Xmen figures to trade off for new stuff several months ago, but the longer I wait the less likely I think I will part with them. The old Mr. Sinister is still worth a nice price these days. I will have to hang on to Omega Red because I never found the new one yet. Hope you have a merry Xmas and a happy new year. I usually say Christmas but thought Xmas was more appropriate to your video artwork.😀

• Haha 1

Jajajaja silverback, how I always enjoy your comments, like your great battle mounts! Next weekend I will post the last video of the year, which is also the last one I have (for now). I hope you have a merry (Xmas) and a happy new year too.

• Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE