TMNT (Comic) Michelangelo 1/6 Scale Figure From Mondo

JayC

Michelangelo, the laid-back partier of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, is available in 1/6 Scale! Based on the original Eastman and Laird comic book, Michelangelo features 25+ points of articulation, interchangeable heads & hands, with weapons & accessories taken right from the pages of the comic book! Continue your Mondo TMNT 1/6 scale collection today! You can pre-order this figure from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

The figure includes the following:
- Classic Comic Red Mask Head
- Cartoon Orange Mask Head
- 2 Nunchaku
- 5 Interchangeable hands
- 2 Four-Point Shuriken
- 2 Eight-Point Shuriken
- Grappling Hook and Cord
- Triceraton Blaster
- Belt
- Lil Orphan Alien
- Pre-Mutation Baby Michelangelo

TMNT-Mondo-Michelangelo-01.jpg

TMNT-Mondo-Michelangelo-02.jpg

TMNT-Mondo-Michelangelo-03.jpg

TMNT-Mondo-Michelangelo-04.jpg

TMNT-Mondo-Michelangelo-05.jpg

TMNT-Mondo-Michelangelo-06.jpg

TMNT-Mondo-Michelangelo-07.jpg

TMNT-Mondo-Michelangelo-08.jpg

TMNT-Mondo-Michelangelo-09.jpg

TMNT-Mondo-Michelangelo-10.jpg

TMNT-Mondo-Michelangelo-11.jpg

TMNT-Mondo-Michelangelo-12.jpg

TMNT-Mondo-Michelangelo-13.jpg

TMNT-Mondo-Michelangelo-14.jpg

TMNT-Mondo-Michelangelo-15.jpg

TMNT-Mondo-Michelangelo-16.jpg

TMNT-Mondo-Michelangelo-17.jpg

TMNT-Mondo-Michelangelo-18.jpg

TMNT-Mondo-Michelangelo-19.jpg

TMNT-Mondo-Michelangelo-20.jpg

TMNT-Mondo-Michelangelo-21.jpg

TMNT-Mondo-Michelangelo-22.jpg

Interesting package here. Michelangelo looks good and the price isn't bad, especially what BBTS has him for now. I like the inclusion of the little turtle that he used to be. The comic stylization seems on point. I might need to consider this.

Any insight as to why the price on this one is almost half the price of the previous releases in the line?  This is a line where I personally didn’t need all 4 but was hoping to pick up Leo (my favorite) some day but at $160 for Leo I decided to wait to try to grab him at a deal and ended never getting around to getting him at a price I was more comfortable with.  This new price point is much better and more in line with what I was hoping to eventually pay for Leo.