Mortal Kombat Sub-Zero 1/12 Scale Figure Official Images And Info From Storm Collectibles

JayC

SUB-ZERO An assassin of the Lin Kuei clan, Kuai Liang commands the power of ice and cold. Unlike other members of his clan, he and his older brother, Bi-Han, were abducted as children by the Lin Kuei and trained in the techniques of assassination throughout their lives. Though his codename is Tundra, he has now assumed the mantle of Sub-Zero to honour his brother after Bi-Han's mysterious death. With the help of his fellow Lin Kuei Smoke, Sub-Zero tirelessly hunts the one who killed his brother.

Features:
4 x Pair of Hands
1 x Ice Blast Effect
1 x Ground Ice Effect
1 x Blood Effect
1 x Sub-Zero Fatality Effect

Product Release Date: March 2020

Mortal-Kombat-Sub-Zero-01.jpg

Mortal-Kombat-Sub-Zero-02.jpg

Mortal-Kombat-Sub-Zero-03.jpg

Mortal-Kombat-Sub-Zero-04.jpg

Mortal-Kombat-Sub-Zero-05.jpg

Mortal-Kombat-Sub-Zero-06.jpg

Mortal-Kombat-Sub-Zero-07.jpg

Mortal-Kombat-Sub-Zero-08.jpg

Mortal-Kombat-Sub-Zero-09.jpg

Mortal-Kombat-Sub-Zero-10.jpg

Mortal-Kombat-Sub-Zero-11.jpg

Mortal-Kombat-Sub-Zero-12.jpg

Mortal-Kombat-Sub-Zero-13.jpg

Mortal-Kombat-Sub-Zero-14.jpg

Mortal-Kombat-Sub-Zero-15.jpg

Mortal-Kombat-Sub-Zero-16.jpg

Mortal-Kombat-Sub-Zero-17.jpg

Mortal-Kombat-Sub-Zero-18.jpg

Mortal-Kombat-Sub-Zero-19.jpg

Mortal-Kombat-Sub-Zero-20.jpg

Mortal-Kombat-Sub-Zero-21.jpg

Im pretty excited for this one but im sad that they didnt use the right mask and just went the lazy route and reused the one from scorpion. If you look in the vs screens, its a totally different mask. Wouldve been nice if they would have given multiple masks similar to what they did with scorpion. Overall nice additions and sad because we are about to get bombarded with more ninja clones again and my wallet is going to poof away. I like the fatality effect with the punch. It took me a second to realize wtf that was from. The ice effects are the biggest draw for me for this one tho. The Ice blast would work nicely with my mk2 sub zero as well! 

Oh man I liked the first ones way more than these new ones. And yes the mask is totally wrong. Now if it is a trend I am gonna wait for the BBTS version and hopefully will not be just bloody. Could come wi the unmasked head or at elast another cool I effect like Ice Clone or something. 

42 minutes ago, FASVB said:

Oh man I liked the first ones way more than these new ones. And yes the mask is totally wrong. Now if it is a trend I am gonna wait for the BBTS version and hopefully will not be just bloody. Could come wi the unmasked head or at elast another cool I effect like Ice Clone or something. 

This version from the game never had the clone move. if anything the clone will come with the mk3 unmasked sub zero they are doing. I want to hope for an alt head with a different mask, but I have a feeling we wont be getting that. Also the head explode move here is inaccurate as well since its actually based on the finisher he does which is a censored head rip. 

46 minutes ago, EvilHayato said:

This version from the game never had the clone move. if anything the clone will come with the mk3 unmasked sub zero they are doing. I want to hope for an alt head with a different mask, but I have a feeling we wont be getting that. Also the head explode move here is inaccurate as well since its actually based on the finisher he does which is a censored head rip. 

I played this like ages ago. So I mixed the moves. But I agree with you. I would like to be more excited for this one, but like Scorpion, is not selling very well I am afraid this will not either.  

1 hour ago, FASVB said:

I played this like ages ago. So I mixed the moves. But I agree with you. I would like to be more excited for this one, but like Scorpion, is not selling very well I am afraid this will not either.  

Its cool, I wasnt being a mr corrector or a how dare you not know the moves kind of thing. Scorpion didnt have alot of accessories to make him very appealing aside from the whole mk2 scorpion selling out. This one however has alot of much needed ice effects that could be potentially used with the MK2 Sub Zero which makes this alot more appealing. Altho Scorp does come with the uppercut blood effect and sub here comes with the roundhouse blood effect which is pretty cool.