Streaming services?

JHS1988

Right now the wife and I have Netflix, the Disney+ with Hulu and ESPN bundle, and we use Amazon Prime when we remember that we have it.

i know there are plenty of others out there and my wife just canceled HBO after Game Of Thrones finishes up.

What are you guys using? Do you still have cable or satellite? Do you think all these are getting to be too much?

I have Dish Network, Netflix, Hulu and Disney+ all of the time.

I often rotate between HBO (Game of Thrones), DC Universe (Titans), YouTube (Cobra Kai) and CBS (Star Trek Discovery). I'll get one of these at a time for a month or two usually just to watch one show.

1 hour ago, Blackmada said:

I often rotate between HBO (Game of Thrones), DC Universe (Titans), YouTube (Cobra Kai) and CBS (Star Trek Discovery). I'll get one of these at a time for a month or two usually just to watch one show.

I’m interested in titans and swamp thing, but haven’t added DC Universe to our list yet. Do you mind if I ask why that’s one you rotate?

On 11/24/2019 at 9:08 PM, JHS1988 said:

I’m interested in titans and swamp thing, but haven’t added DC Universe to our list yet. Do you mind if I ask why that’s one you rotate?

The only shows on it that I am interested in watching is Titans, Doom Patrol and Swamp Thing. So there for awhile the first seasons of all three were released pretty close together. Then there was a decent break before Titans season 2 started. I think I switched during that break to YouTube for Cobra Kai season 2.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/24/2019 at 11:38 AM, JHS1988 said:

Right now the wife and I have Netflix, the Disney+ with Hulu and ESPN bundle, and we use Amazon Prime when we remember that we have it.

i know there are plenty of others out there and my wife just canceled HBO after Game Of Thrones finishes up.

What are you guys using? Do you still have cable or satellite? Do you think all these are getting to be too much?

I'm pretty much in the same situation, I have Netflix, Disney Plus bundle and Amazon Prime(this is more for the shopping than the streaming). We had HBO for a while but after Game of Thrones we dropped it, my wife gets Starz but that's only for Outlander and she drops it afterwards. Hulu I'm enjoying a lot because they have a lot of cable shows I enjoy, Netflix is good every once in a while but I feel they have a lot of crap and once they cancelled the Marvel shows there's not much there that interests me. Disney Plus I'm using a lot, they have all of the Marvel cartoons and movies, Boy Meets World and of course the Mandalorian plus once the new Marvel shows start debuting it'll even be more worth it. So far I'm good with these, not really interested in any other streaming service at the moment,  a coworker lent me the first season of Titans and save for two episodes I found it ok, so I'm not really interested in the DC streaming service.