JAB

HULK, OTHER MONSTERS AND THE STRONG GUYS

Hi. Here you have some gamma stories inspired by combats of classic Marvel comics.

Who are you going to find? Well, from Hulk chatting with some of the strongest Avengers (thanks John Byrne!), to She-Hulk crushing the Wrecking Crew, Doc Samson and other not always green beauties.

I hope you enjoy it!

DSCN6445.thumb.jpg.01581c96ebbcd5452db905d1376f5b6c.jpgDSCN6294.thumb.jpg.d6d96bd4a218fbb70568895103b6d08b.jpgDSCN6170.thumb.jpg.045392b7eef884da61a1a66cc672eae1.jpg

• Haha 1

Nice, love the production. I like how you actually made the smiley face Hercules blend into the scene. I always hesitated to use him in my shots because of that darn grin. Lack of imagination on my part I guess. Don't recognize the Abomination is he a custom? I used to own that version of she hulk, but traded it. And that Windego is nicer than the new one. ive been planning on doing something with my wrecking crew so maybe this was the spark I needed. Thanks again for sharing.

Hi silverback77346, and thanks for your comments and the "HaHa". 

I am glad that you like the video and that it has inspired you something, they really give a lot of work but also satisfaction when I see it finished. Give Herc a good chance, think he almost always smiles. The Abomination is from the Hulk collection, the best they have done to my liking. And I agree with you about Wendigo, it was much better the old one than the nursery that was invented later.

Well, we'll talk again soon!

• Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE