'She-Ra And The Princesses Of Power' Season 4 Promotional Clips

Outsiders

Executive produced by Noelle Stevenson, the fourth season of DreamWorks She-Ra and the Princesses of Power begins with the respective rises of Queen Glimmer as leader of the Rebellion and Catra as co-leader of the Horde. As the Horde makes advances on the Rebellion under the looming threat of Horde Prime's arrival, the Princess Alliance makes heroic strides but begins to disagree on the best way to defend Etheria. Ultimately, a shocking discovery about Etheria itself causes Adora to reconsider everything she thought she knew.

Check out five exciting clips from the highly anticipated fourth season below!

Catra Takes Control

Catra proves she's not afraid of anything or anyone. Not even Hordak.

Scorpia's Daily Affirmations

Waking up with Scorpia means a lot of self care, self reflection, and self love!

Guardian of Bright Moon

When the Best Friend Squad embarks on a quest to the Chamber of Queens, they must face some painful realities and a giant angry monster worm thing.  

Hordak Meets Double Trouble

Looks like Catra just gained a new best friend... Double Trouble, a non-binary shape-shifting mercenary from the Crimson Waste.

Shadow Weaver's Garden

Glimmer's new powers came with a wonderful little identity crisis. Thankfully, Shadow Weaver's always around to make things more complicated.

DreamWorks She-Ra and the Princesses of Power Season 4 is now available to watch exclusively on Netflix!

DreamWorks Animation recently announced that Jacob Tobia (Sissy: A Coming-of-Gender Story) has joined the cast of She-Ra and the Princesses of Power for the new season of the Emmy and GLAAD Media Award nominated series. Tobia voices Double Trouble, a non-binary shape-shifting mercenary from the Crimson Waste, who joins forces with Catra and the Horde.  Tobia is a gender nonconforming writer, producer, and performer, most recently publishing their bestselling debut memoir Sissy: A Coming-of-Gender Story.

Tobia joins the talents of Aimee Carrero (Young and Hungry) as Adora/She-Ra, Karen Fukuhara (The Boys) as Glimmer, AJ Michalka (Schooled) as Catra, Marcus Scribner (Black-ish) as Bow, and Lauren Ash (Superstore) as Scorpia. Additional voice talent includes Reshma Shetty (Royal Pains) as Angella, Lorraine Toussaint (Orange is the New Black) as Shadow Weaver, Keston John (The Good Place) as Hordak, Christine Woods (Hello Ladies) as Entrapta, Genesis Rodriguez (Time After Time) as Perfuma, Jordan Fisher (To All The Boys I've Loved Before 2) as Seahawk, Vella Lovell (Crazy Ex-Girlfriend) as Mermista, Merit Leighton (Alexa and Katie) as Frosta, Krystal Joy Brown (Motown: The Musical) as Netossa, and Sandra Oh (Killing Eve) as Castaspella. Geena Davis (Thelma and Louise) returns as Huntara.

AdoraGlimmerBow.jpg

Bow-Adora-Glimmer-MermistaPerfuma-Frosta.jpg

Catra-Catra-Scorpia.jpg

Catra-Hordak.jpg

Double-Trouble.jpg

Glimmer-SheRa-Bow.jpg

Shadow-Weaver-Glimmer.jpg

she_ra_ver6_xlg.jpg

she_ra_ver7_xlg.jpg

Spinerella-She-Ra-Netossa.jpg

Swift-Wind-Bow-Sea-Hawk.jpg

I'd raher watch reruns of the old cartoon. Just don't know how. 

I miss this. Real Bow and Glimmer

hqdefault.jpg

Cartoons these days for whatever reason seemingly can no longer feature adults in the leading roles, everyone has to be a kid. The thinking I guess being kids will relate better to other kids because god forbid we send a message that adults might actually be smarter than the kids.

While I agree the original She-Ra was better, by today's standards I've seen worse cartoons. I would like to see them focus on Adora's Eternia connection more one of these days but the Horde Prime angle has some promise.

13 hours ago, FASVB said:

I'd raher watch reruns of the old cartoon. Just don't know how. 

I miss this. Real Bow and Glimmer

hqdefault.jpg

I know how you feel. I miss the old masters like Scheimer, Prescott, and Sutherland more and more every day.

• Like 1