Welp, here's mine, not as huge but it's decent :), wwell it is mostly consisted of Transformers and some plasma dragons from Mega Bloks which are rare nowadays or they're on ebay but are likely expensive not sure.

Well it is mostly small since i really didn't make it up for most of collecting figures from other series like i have around 6 Marvel legends here, 2 Batman TAS figures there and a such.

But i am indeed proud cause despite that i haven't gotten much chance to get more figures i definitely love figures for the most part.

By the by, i do have some other figures but sadly i can't find them and others just broke miserably :(, sorry about that.

20191104_131316.jpg

20191104_131912.jpg

20191104_132054.jpg

• Like 3

Nice, nothing to be sorry about mon ami, we all start off with a few here and there and then we build. I started my collection when my son became a teen and took his display down to put up some posters. I reclaimed the figures he didn't want anymore and started my collection from that. Almost 20 years later I have so many figures, I'm like that old lady that lived in the shoe. its a wonderful life. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JHS1988 said:

What are the creatures in front of your stormtrooper in the second picture?

Ah those? Plasma Dragons by Mega Bloks aka Mega Brands i think? These were a jam on 2004 i believe

You have some nice pieces there, it doesn't matter the size of your collection as long as you enjoy collecting. Besides, with how many things are coming out right from different companies you'll have a sizeable collection very soon.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Nice!!! I love those animated Batman figures...that's another collection I'm planning on building someday. I have yet to get any of them, but they look great!!! Makes me want them even more...  

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Warpdrive32 said:

Nice displays, bro! Dig those Transformers movie figs. Used to collect those but had to sadly give them up, to focus on other lines. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks, i admit for one it's been one of my best moments to begin a collection from something i enjoyed and made me happy, i was questioned horrendously by a relative that such hobby that even i felt uncomfortable everytime they said that, then we talked it out and hopefully they began respecting that, it truly makes me happy and be out of stress when seeing my collection or even starting a new one

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

well i wouldn't say it is small nowadays... though perhaps inconvenient in some spaces lol.

But anywho i wanted to show an update of my collection seeing how i got some new stuff and all ^^

20210810_150801.jpg

20210810_150920.jpg

20210810_150924.jpg

20210810_150956.jpg

20210810_151019.jpg

20210810_151026.jpg

• 3 months later...