NECA Green Lantern vs Sinestro Corp Predator

BradDCUGeek

Absolutely love these sets! I hope that NECA will be able to offer these again in some way. Maybe as an E-tailer exclusive.

I gotta be honest, I held off on getting these cause I saw little point. Its a line with no future as this is almost certainly the last DC figures NECA will do but i've watched a few reviews on this one and the paint on the GL headsculpts in every review I've seen just seems off. IDK. The Predator which really only appeared in a few back panels of an issue of GL seems like the cooler of the two figures here.

Green Lantern has fantastic head sculpt, I really dig both of them.  I don’t think any other figure has give us sculpt that captured Neal Adams like this figure did. I think dcd made one back in early ‘00. I wish I could have gotten all 3. Maybe there’s some hope we will get them in gamestop justice league multipack with flash and Wonder Woman and maybe Aquaman? 

• 1 month later...

Neca has been hitting the mark with its releases.  although all 3 DC characters use the same body sculpt, the new head and accessories totally changes the look and feel of the action figure.  It won't fit your current DC line of figures but definitely needs a spcae in your display shelf.  Only if we can get some here in the Philippines.