2019 EU Con Black Series Prequel Figure Reveals & Predictions

I know they said 8 new EU characters will be revealed this week and next at the conventions so I would imagine we should get some new characters, but they could have started off with something a little more exciting then yet another Anakin and Obi-Wan.

"For 6" Black Series they are going to reveal 8 different prequel characters for the line at the EU conventions. For today they showed Anakin from Episode 2 and Obi-Wan Kenobi Jedi Knight."

Update: "At the Paris Comic Con yesterday they said they had a total of 8 prequel figures to reveal this week and at the two EU conventions next week. Now they are saying they will only be 4 figures shown next week, so don't know if that means they misspoke yesterday or if they are holding 2 back."

1. AOTC Anakin

2. AOTC Obi-Wan

3. Count Dooku (rumored & revealed)

4. Jar Jar Binks (rumored?) Geonosis Battle Droid revealed

5. Palpatine? Kit Fisto revealed

6. Super Battle Droid?. Plo Koon revealed

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Bespin refugee said:

"For 6" Black Series they are going to reveal 8 different prequel characters for the line at the EU conventions. For today they showed Anakin from Episode 2 and Obi-Wan Kenobi Jedi Knight."

1. AOTC Anakin

2. AOTC Obi-Wan

let's see...

3. Count Dooku (rumored)

4. Jar Jar Binks (rumored?)

5. Palpatine?

Any other guesses?

I want to see a Destroyer Droid. Probably a E1 or 2 Yoda with Council chair. The rest will prob either be clones or Jedi.

• Like 1

The Obi Wan and Anakin look pretty good but I prefer their Revenge of the Sith looks, now I want Hasbro to re-release the Revenge of the Sith Obi Wan with a likeness as good as the one shown here. For the prequels I would really love a Senate Duel Palpatine, Agen Kolar, Saesse Tinn, Kit Fisto, Aayla Secura, Shaak Ti, Plo Koon or Ki Adi Mundi but it's more likely get:

1. Commander Bacara or another Clone Commander

2. Galactic Marine or another Clone Trooper.

3. Padmé(Phantom Menace or ROTS)

4. Magna Guard

5. Super Battle Droid

6. Boss Nass(maybe)

7. Bail Organa

8. Zam Wessel

• Like 1

"At the Paris Comic Con yesterday they said they had a total of 8 prequel figures to reveal this week and at the two EU conventions next week. Now they are saying they will only be 4 figures shown next week, so don't know if that means they misspoke yesterday or if they are holding 2 back."

A little off-topic, but, with the introduction of 'alternate heads (Archive Anakin, Deluxe Emperor), I wonder if we could  see  TPM Anakin w/ alternate 'pod racing' /Naboo pilot heads, or Clonetrooper w phase 1 & 2 heads/helmets?

• Bespin refugee changed the title to 2019 EU Con Black Series Prequel Figure Reveals & Predictions

I believe along with Count Dooku and Jar Jar there were also rumors of Comander Bly being included in comming waves, aside from those 3 I would love to see a Super Battle Droid, Sheev Palpatine and maybe some other Jedi Council Members like Plo Koon, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Kit Fisto or Shaak Ti.

I know this is probably a given and could happen further in 2020 but I also really hope they  re-do Ep.3 Obi Wan in the next Archive Line (just hope they use the ne General Kenobi head instead of just adding face print to the original one, they could also use the new upcomming Ep.2 Obi Wan body and just change the boots with the first version and repaint it accordingly to fit the Ep.3 look)

6 hours ago, Satam said:

I'm kinda surprised they're revealing so many prequel figures for next year, since it's the 40th anniversary of The Empire Strikes Back, and we haven't seen much of anything for that so far.

Im pretty sure there will be an Empire wave (on the retro style cards) to commemorate its 40th anniversary by mid or late 2020. They'll probably do what they did with Ep.IV 40th wave and just re-relase a bunch of figures like Bespin Leia, Bespin Han, At-At Driver, Snow Trooper, and then update Bespin Luke and Lando (with faceprint). 

Ok, so, the AOTC  Anakin, and Obi-Wan, Count Dooku, Geonosis Battle Droid, Kit Fisto,, and Plo Koon.

Not quite what I was expecting, but, it fleshes out the Geonosis Arena, as well as, another member of the ROTS Palpatine fight. 

I figured they'd reuse the battle droid, but, wasn't expecting it so soon

I'm still hoping to see an arena 'battle damage' Padme before too long. (Could we also see a Black Series Nexu or Reek?)

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Bespin refugee said:

Ok, so, the AOTC  Anakin, and Obi-Wan, Count Dooku, Geonosis Battle Droid, Kit Fisto,, and Plo Koon.

Not quite what I was expecting, but, it fleshes out the Geonosis Arena, as well as, another member of the ROTS Palpatine fight. 

I figured they'd reuse the battle droid, but, wasn't expecting it so soon

I'm still hoping to see an arena 'battle damage' Padme before too long. (Could we also see a Black Series Nexu or Reek?)

I didn't realize this until you pointed out but this is pretty much an AOTC wave, cool. Now with Kit Fisto, being made, we need Agen Kolar and Saesse Tinn to round Windu's squad. They could make a Nexu and pack it a battle damaged arena Padmé, not unlike what we saw with Luke and Landspeeder.

• Like 1

I don't know why, maybe how they talked about Anakin in one of these EU panels but I wouldn't be surprised if we end up with a E1 Anakin. Jar Jar is also almost a definite and I would mind seeing them do a E1 Queen Amidala in her Queen red outfit

• Like 1
  • Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE