Jump to content
JayC

NECA TMNT Krang Android Body Figure First Look And Wave 2 Listed On Target's Website

Recommended Posts

Looks like NECA is going to be giving fans a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Krang Android Body figure sometime in the foreseeable as they have released a behind-the-scenes image for the figure via Instagram.

Also for those waiting to get NECA's second wave of Target exclusive animated series Turtle figures, it looks like they will be made available on the Target website. While not actually available for purchase at this time, the figures have been listed there, though you actually can't find them right now by simply doing a search. You can however check these links if you want to check them out. Hopefully they will be available for actual purchase soon, though I don't expect most of them to last long when they do.

Rocksteady and Bebop 7″ Action Figure 2-Pack
Foot Solider “Army Builder"
Michelangelo and Raphael 7″ Action Figure 2-Pack
Leonardo and Donatello 7″ Action Figure 2-Pack

Check out images for everything below in our GALLERY and share your own thoughts about these in the COMMENTS SECTION.

TMNT-Target-00.jpg

TMNT-Target-01.jpg

TMNT-Target-02.jpg

TMNT-Target-03.jpg

TMNT-Target-04.jpg

TMNT-Target-05.jpg

TMNT-Target-06.jpg

TMNT-Target-07.jpg

TMNT-Target-08.jpg

TMNT-Target-09.jpg

TMNT-Target-10.jpg

TMNT-Target-11.jpg

TMNT-Target-12.jpg

TMNT-Target-13.jpg

TMNT-Target-14.jpg

TMNT-Target-15.jpg

TMNT-Target-16.jpg

TMNT-Target-17.jpg

TMNT-Target-18.jpg

TMNT-Target-19.jpg

TMNT-Target-20.jpg

TMNT-Target-21.jpg

TMNT-Target-22.jpg

TMNT-Target-23.jpg

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really wish I could afford getting any of these, I missed out on the first wave which looked awesome but honestly you cant just buy one of these. I need them all and I just cant afford that at the moment sadly. Thankfully I at least got the movie turtles figures which Im very happy with. Im pretty excited to see how Krang turns out. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I can't access to the links. I wish the first wave would have been listed on the website too and I hope it won't be a pain in the ass to get them.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rocksteady and Bebop are really the only figures from this wave I am personally interested in. I hope I will be able to snag them online cause my physical Targets never carry any NECA stuff.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last year I never found the NECA TMNT at any of the Target store's near me... I'm planning on getting all these figures specially Bebop and Rocksteady...

I already added all these figures in my Target app as in my favorite list and for notification when available...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's cool seeing the robot body for Kang, really curious to see how that turns out. Bebop and Rocksteady are definitely the stars of this wave but cool on NECA for making the Turtles available again and giving people another crack at them.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Belmont13 said:

It's cool seeing the robot body for Kang, really curious to see how that turns out. Bebop and Rocksteady are definitely the stars of this wave but cool on NECA for making the Turtles available again and giving people another crack at them.

Totally agree with your comment.

I was so disappointed last year for not getting those figures from the first wave at Target...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope that krang is sold as a deluxe figure kind of like what neca has done with Robocop's Ed-209, Alien Queen or the Spider Gremlin, that way it will be big and have tons of accesories.
As for the figures I hope I can get my hands on them, I havent been able to get the first wave (hopefuly for wave 3 they also make a set with krang and shredder for all those who couldnt get them on the first wave). I live in Mexico and its hard to find someone that can buy exclusives in the us for me (and these target exclusive sets have been a hell to find for everyone), we just got the 90's Movie Turtles 1st Wave here that are being sold by a local distributor (through select specialty stores), I believe the guys at Neca said that with deal that their TMNT figures would be sold world wide it would include all their lines, hopefully that means we will also get the Cartoon Turtle Sets that would make it a lot easier for people here to get them and would also help people in the US (that way we wouldnt need to have someone from the us buy them for us and hopefuly a collector in the us could get the sets easier).

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, abnuggler said:

I hope that krang is sold as a deluxe figure kind of like what neca has done with Robocop's Ed-209, Alien Queen or the Spider Gremlin, that way it will be big and have tons of accesories.
As for the figures I hope I can get my hands on them, I havent been able to get the first wave (hopefuly for wave 3 they also make a set with krang and shredder for all those who couldnt get them on the first wave). I live in Mexico and its hard to find someone that can buy exclusives in the us for me (and these target exclusive sets have been a hell to find for everyone), we just got the 90's Movie Turtles 1st Wave here that are being sold by a local distributor (through select specialty stores), I believe the guys at Neca said that with deal that their TMNT figures would be sold world wide it would include all their lines, hopefully that means we will also get the Cartoon Turtle Sets that would make it a lot easier for people here to get them and would also help people in the US (that way we wouldnt need to have someone from the us buy them for us and hopefuly a collector in the us could get the sets easier).

I second your opinion about a Krang and Shredder set for the next wave...

Also would like that Leatherhead that they showed at the convention...

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LOL, you gotta luv how they put somthing that isn't even available yet on sale :)

Screen Shot 2019-10-27 at 9.16.35 AM.jpg

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, JayC said:

LOL, you gotta luv how they put somthing that isn't even available yet on sale :)

Screen Shot 2019-10-27 at 9.16.35 AM.jpg

Nice, the price is getting better...

😳😳😳😳😳

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Roadpigmaster said:

I second your opinion about a Krang and Shredder set for the next wave...

Also would like that Leatherhead that they showed at the convention...

 

Krang is probably gonna be included with the android body, but yeah, I hope they re-released Shredder.

54 minutes ago, JayC said:

LOL, you gotta luv how they put somthing that isn't even available yet on sale :)

Screen Shot 2019-10-27 at 9.16.35 AM.jpg

Hopefully they will remain on sale when they are released. 🤞

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Roadpigmaster said:

I second your opinion about a Krang and Shredder set for the next wave...

Also would like that Leatherhead that they showed at the convention...

 

As far as I could tell wave 3 will have Casey, April, the little drill robots (forgot their name) and most likely the variant foot soldiers we saw on display at SDCC/NYCC (the big head one and the battle damaged ones) that leaves some spots open to complete the 4 2-packs (hopefully neca re-releases krang and shredder, and they make a splinter soon)

and for wave 4 thats where theyll include Slash, the Triceraton, Leatherhead and Metalhead, also this means most likely we'll see 4 more figures in this wave (unless they make the robot body krang a single carded figure which takes the place of one of the 2 packs)

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SuperTurtle19 said:

I’m super excited for bebop and rocksteady, but it’s a really weird decision that they didn’t include rocksteadys helmet. Otherwise, I can’t wait 

NECA is doing the cartoon characters. Cartoon Rocksteady doesn't usually have a helmet.
Super 7 is doing the Playmates action figures. THAT'S where Rocksteady has a helmet.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, ieyke said:

NECA is doing the cartoon characters. Cartoon Rocksteady doesn't usually have a helmet.
Super 7 is doing the Playmates action figures. THAT'S where Rocksteady has a helmet.

Correct, you pick your poison... I will get the toy version of Rocksteady when Super 7 release it.

On the mean time we can get the the smaller versions of Rocksteady and Bebop from Super 7.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm down for the Bebop/Rocksteady set and the Foot Soldiers. Good to see the Turtles available to people who missed the first time, and very psyched to see more of this Krang body. One of the few villains I never had as a kid so that's a big one for this set for me. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really want rocksteady and bebop. I feel like we have never really got a true cartoon inspired of them as well as splinter is on my next really want list !!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a heads up that NECA tweeted today saying wave 2 of the TMNT line might start showing up in limited place this week for Target stores that stock their own shelves with NECA stuff and next week both in store and online we should be available. The placeholder links for online are above

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JayC said:

Just a heads up that NECA tweeted today saying wave 2 of the TMNT line might start showing up in limited place this week for Target stores that stock their own shelves with NECA stuff and next week both in store and online we should be available. The placeholder links for online are above

Awesome...

Thanks for the good news JayC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They did became available last night (well the turtles and Foot Soldiers), but they sold out fast. I was able to order the Foot Soldiers Army Builder and Leo & Don two-pack. Now I waiting for Mikey and Ralph to come back and Rocksteady and Bebop to become available.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Kenwriter said:

They did became available last night (well the turtles and Foot Soldiers), but they sold out fast. I was able to order the Foot Soldiers Army Builder and Leo & Don two-pack. Now I waiting for Mikey and Ralph to come back and Rocksteady and Bebop to become available.

That's a shame, I was expecting this to come out next week and with more quantity of their Merchandise... Now it looks like is happening the struggle of wave 1 all over again...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stopped by a Target and they had 4 sets of each two pack in wave 2 other than Rocksteady and Bebop. No sign of those. My guess a scalper came and grabbed those and left the others.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also looks like all but Rocksteady and Bebop are available online as I am typing this.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...






Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE