Okay, I just saw the second trailer for Rise of Skywalker...

...and I'm calling it right now. If you don't want my prediction to muddle your viewing experience, or if you consider it a possible spoiler, the be warned:

I think Rey is a clone of Luke AND Leia, and here"s why I think so:

In The Force Awakens, she innately knows the Force, and throughout that sensitivity, she sees some of Luke's most heartwrenching experiences when she touches his lightsaber for the first time. And I still maintain Han knew who Rey was...he seemed to give her some knowing looks, and he implied in his actions he wanted to nudge her in the right direction without giving her the full story, just as Obi Wan did with Luke in the beginning. Now when it comes to Leia, she too seems to know who Rey is...she seems drawn to her, even seemingly emotional whenever she's near her...she never treats her like some random stranger that just got caught up in the fight, as it were...

In The Last Jedi, she knows of the island Luke's on, even though she'd never been there before, as if she had some special and very deep connection with the Force. Also, in the "Dark Side cave", where she had her Force vision...and this is at the heart of my theory...she asks to see her parents, and in the murky reflection of the cave wall, where she could see two shadowy figures merge into one person, and it was revealed to have her face...that would seem to imply, along with the line of multiple Reys she saw, that she came from herself, or in other words, a clone of herself. Perhaps Rey is the one good clone of Luke and Leia the Emperor was going to groom to replace Vader if Luke didn't work out, and she was found following the Battle of Endor and spirited away, hid from any remaining Imperial elements that might use her to their advantage. 

It may not make complete sense, because Luke couldn't really sense who Rey was, even when he "tapped back into" the Force, or if he did, he didn't tell her or let on that he knew who she was...

I had just thought at different times Rey was some sort of clone of at least one of the Skywalkers, but then at the end of this new trailer, you can hear Luke AND Leia say, "May the Force be with you...always." That could be another hint that she's a clone of their combined DNA...she's fiery and headstrong like Leia, as well as being a natural leader like her, and idealistic and mechanically-minded like Luke...plus she's an excellent pilot like Luke was. That, paired with the hints in her Force vision, leads me to believe she's a clone of both Luke and Leia. Your thoughts? Anything I'm missing? Am I just crazy? (lol)