Batwoman - 1.04 'Who Are You?' Preview Images, Synopsis & Promo

Outsiders

Kate (Ruby Rose) attempts to find a balance between her personal life and her new role as Gotham’s guardian. Catherine (Elizabeth Anweis) has an uncomfortable encounter with Alice (Rachel Skarsten) who always seems to be one step ahead of the Kane family. Batwoman pays fangirl Mary (Nicole Kang) a visit to ask for a favor. Meanwhile, Jacob (Dougray Scott) and Sophie (Meagan Tandy) try to piece together who was after their prisoner. Luke (Camrus Johnson) continues to finetune Batwoman’s arsenal of weapons as the pair track their unwelcome visitor and discover she has more sinister plans than snatching shiny objects.

Holly Dale directed the episode written by Nancy Kiu and Denise Harkavy (#104).

Original Airdate: 10/27/2019

BWN104_0015b.jpg

BWN104_0056b3.jpg

BWN104_0201b.jpg

BWN104_0224b2.jpg

BWN104a_0068b.jpg

BWN104a_0316b.jpg

BWN104a_0333b.jpg

BWN104b_0183b.jpg

Well, last night's villain was a little lack-luster, and DANG Kate's sister gets a little more annoying every time she appears ("I am an INFLUENCER!!!"), but at least Berlanti has learned to balance his load a little better.

I really like this show so far.

9 hours ago, mako said:

Well, last night's villain was a little lack-luster, and DANG Kate's sister gets a little more annoying every time she appears ("I am an INFLUENCER!!!"), but at least Berlanti has learned to balance his load a little better.

I really like this show so far.

Well if you saw her go into doctor mode at the end then you know the annoying part of her is just a ruse.

4 hours ago, Goldbug said:

Well if you saw her go into doctor mode at the end then you know the annoying part of her is just a ruse.

Actually, that was one of the things I was talking about. Not just a whiney millennial with delusions of entitlement, but also the world's most capable second year med student.

I see her becoming the shows Felicity/Iris/Cisco real quick.