'Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker' Finale Trailer & Movie Tickets Go On Sale Monday

Outsiders

I’m super stoked about this trailer! I’ve loved this trilogy so far and these new characters are all great. I think Rey is such a great character and I can’t wait to see what happens! I’m stoked about all the new figures too! I haven’t been able to buy any cause my stores are always out of stock and I recently lost my job but I love SW so I had to try my luck! 

• Haha 1

I'm exited to see that the Ghost  is in there (I hope we get to see who's in charge of it now ) also that 3po scene has me worried that they killed off Chewie . if you watch closely he's missing from the group , I know there is a clip after 3po says his line there is a chewie roar but that could be spliced from another scene :O .. 

The trailer seems ok at best. Quite frankly I am sceptical about how the movie is going to turn out. They will definitely try and repair stuff from the Last Jedi, however I hope they don't compromise telling a good story for that.

Pretty good trailer overall. Most importantly it didn’t spoil anything and we still really have no idea where this thing is going to go. Not seeing Luke or the Emperor yet only heightens the anticipation for what their roles will be in the film. I just want to walk out of the movie on the first viewing knowing for sure that I liked it. I couldn’t say that about TLJ and that was a very weird experience for me that I don’t want to repeat.

The trailer gave some nice teases without giving things away. As it should. I love the shot of the Resistance fleet with the Falcon in the lead. Looks like it could be another epic space battle, which I'm always down for.

And in regards to the shot of Rey & Kylo smashing whatever that display was, yeah. She definitely has a dagger in her left hand. I would be absolutely fine with them weaving in a bit of the Clone Wars series and having it be the Mortis dagger. That would actually fit with some of my thoughts on where things could be by the end of the film.

According to AMC theaters the Runtime for Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker will be 2 hours and 35 minutes which will beat out Last Jedi by 3 minutes as the longest Star Wars movie to date. The new movie will hit theaters on Decmeber 20, 2019.

• Like 1

Jay c is that all around the globe??

30 minutes ago, mako said:

Ah, the new Star Wars movie. If the rest of the cast can keep their mouths shut, this sucker may just repair some damage (though maybe not to Mark Hamill's reputation . . . d---k.)

34 minutes ago, JayC said:

According to AMC theaters the Runtime for Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker will be 2 hours and 35 minutes which will beat out Last Jedi by 3 minutes as the longest Star Wars movie to date. The new movie will hit theaters on Decmeber 20, 2019.

Well if this was the last trailer for this Star Wars movie I was not impressed. As a huge Star Wars fan growing up... I felt disappointed and let down. They put so much in advertising this movie trailer on Monday night football and it felt like such a let down. I get it we don't want to show the entire movie, but honestly this did not get me personally hyped to want to see this movie...

Hard to tell if I'll like it from the trailer.  One thing I can say for certain is I'll be sad to see the original cast retire after this.

Me and the family have been going to every one on the first day it opens in the theaters here so we have a lot of fun either way.

Quick note that calendar in the signup form made me scroll back 40 years that was rough haha XD.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE