Mortal Kombat 3 VS Series Scorpion 1/12 Scale BBTS Exclusive Skinless Head Version Figure

JayC

Appearing regularly since Mortal Kombat Klassic, fan favorite Scorpion was once a member of the Japanese Shirai Ryu ninja Clan. Given the name Scorpion for his deadly fighting skills, his life was blessed with glorious kombat in the name of his Grand Master.

The BBTS Exclusive Scorpion features a skinless skull head sculpt. You can pre-order this figure now at BigBadToyStore.com.

Storm-Collectibles-BBTS-Scorpion-01.jpg

Storm-Collectibles-BBTS-Scorpion-02.jpg

• Like 1

This looks even more awkward than the initial skull mask. And its not a new head, its a new eye/face plate. I would have much rather an actual skull head of some kind. The skull eye socket face with the masks look really really strange. And not having the original heads ON TOP of this new one makes this a no buy for me. When I first saw this I got super excited but then realized what it was and how it looks and really got let down. Oh well. These BBTS exclusives have been pretty weirdly off. I do like that helicopter head fatality effect for Cyrax tho. But at least they are getting better than bloody variants. 

On 10/16/2019 at 1:04 AM, EvilHayato said:

This looks even more awkward than the initial skull mask. And its not a new head, its a new eye/face plate. I would have much rather an actual skull head of some kind. The skull eye socket face with the masks look really really strange. And not having the original heads ON TOP of this new one makes this a no buy for me. When I first saw this I got super excited but then realized what it was and how it looks and really got let down. Oh well. These BBTS exclusives have been pretty weirdly off. I do like that helicopter head fatality effect for Cyrax tho. But at least they are getting better than bloody variants. 

It's suppose to be his look from the "Select Your Fighter" screen, and it seems pretty close to that.  Unfortunately, the sprite from UMK3 didn't have the skull look.

6 hours ago, Colt90 said:

It's suppose to be his look from the "Select Your Fighter" screen, and it seems pretty close to that.  Unfortunately, the sprite from UMK3 didn't have the skull look.

Yeah Im very familiar with what they are going for, Its just that that mask sits so low, that it makes any face they give him look awkward imo. I always thought the select screen skull face was an odd choice back then since they didnt continue it in the actual gameplay appearance. 

I hope BBTS gets more exclusives. They're basically one of the biggest online retailers for toys and collectibles. It'd be a lot more convenient to get an exclusive from them than from Walgreens or Walmart. Just open up preorders in waves so scalpers don't just buy up everything in one go.