'Crisis On Infinite Earths' Crossover Images Of Michael Keaton And Burt Ward

Outsiders

A few set photos have begun showing up online and the first two come via Twitter from Pagey and Hollywood North Buzz - YVRShoots.  The first image features a prop showing that 1989 Batman Michael Keaton may exist in the Multiverse and the second is an image of Burt Ward from 1960’s Batman walking who just maybe Ace the Bat-Hound.  No word on how the Batman prop or Burt Ward will play into the 'Crisis on Infinite Earths' series.

12 hours ago, Satam said:

The newspaper doesn't quite fit in with the Burton continuity, so it's either gotta be a slightly different universe than that one or maybe Selina embezzled some money from Shreck and came out of hiding after a while.

You never know. We never saw a body. People lick stun guns all time time as survive. Jk Jk

Either building up to be the best ever to done on television or the big bust of the multiverse. Sometimes I think that they are over doing it. 

6 hours ago, FASVB said:

Either building up to be the best ever to done on television or the big bust of the multiverse. Sometimes I think that they are over doing it. 

I think they were playing it smart doing it this way. Let's face it, the cracks were REALLY starting to show in the ole Arrowverse, and that's for fans of the bloody thing, not just formers, like me, who got disgusted and left long ago.

That being said, a Crisis on the Infinite Earths event has been a fantasy of mine going all the way back to watching the Helen Slater Supergirl movie in the 80s.* Finally giving it to us, and working in every other superhero show ever made, would make up for a multitude of sins for a lot of people.

BTW: at last count, only Adventures of Superman, The SHAZAM!/Isis Hour, Swamp Thing, Superboy, and Lois and Clark have remained unacknowledged in publicity material. Still, it promises to be a heck of a show.

* We better get a sequence where Supergirl wails on Anti-Monitor . . . just sayin'.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mako said:

I think they were playing it smart doing it this way. Let's face it, the cracks were REALLY starting to show in the ole Arrowverse, and that's for fans of the bloody thing, not just formers, like me, who got disgusted and left long ago.

That being said, a Crisis on the Infinite Earths event has been a fantasy of mine going all the way back to watching the Helen Slater Supergirl movie in the 80s.* Finally giving it to us, and working in every other superhero show ever made, would make up for a multitude of sins for a lot of people.

BTW: at last count, only Adventures of Superman, The SHAZAM!/Isis Hour, Swamp Thing, Superboy, and Lois and Clark have remained unacknowledged in publicity material. Still, it promises to be a heck of a show.

* We better get a sequence where Supergirl wails on Anti-Monitor . . . just sayin'.

I'm really surprised about Lois and Clark not getting any recognition (that we know of) for this being both the star actors have had roles on Supergirl in the past.

12 hours ago, mako said:

I'd be kinda nice to see a Marc McClure cameo, to represent the Christopher Reeve Superman/Supergirl universe (even if Brandon Routh's SR is supposed to be a continuation of it, right?)  I'd also like to actually see Helen Slater, Dean Cain and Teri Hatcher, and Lynda Carter show up, since they've already been part the Supergirl cast, although, somebody said Cain's politics may have gotten him 'blacklisted'(?)

I also read an article suggesting a Justin Hartley cameo, but, not as Smallville's GA,, but as Aquaman, from his pre-GA pilot, lol

I can't wait to see all of the easter eggs!

I had a neat thought about Lynda Carter appearing as WW. Have her show up with Brandon Routh's Superman from the Kingdom Come reality. Which, in a roundabout way, would mean her Wonder Woman and Christopher Reeve's Superman would be from the same reality as well.

• Like 2

On 10/11/2019 at 10:44 PM, Satam said:

The newspaper doesn't quite fit in with the Burton continuity, so it's either gotta be a slightly different universe than that one or maybe Selina embezzled some money from Shreck and came out of hiding after a while.

Not necessarily. It was established by cast and crew (as well as the opening narrative of every episode) that the Birds of Prey TV series took place in the Burtonverse. Factor in Ashley Scott reprising her role from the show as Huntress, and the newspaper would work.

7 hours ago, mako said:

Not necessarily. It was established by cast and crew (as well as the opening narrative of every episode) that the Birds of Prey TV series took place in the Burtonverse. Factor in Ashley Scott reprising her role from the show as Huntress, and the newspaper would work.

Burton's Joker fell off a helicopter ladder outside the Gotham Cathedral and died, so I don't see how Birds of Prey could be the same universe if he's still alive to shoot and kill Selina Kyle years after she had Bruce Wayne's daughter.  I suppose the newspaper could work for the Birds of Prey universe, but it's not quite the same as the Burton universe.

5 hours ago, Satam said:

Burton's Joker fell off a helicopter ladder outside the Gotham Cathedral and died, so I don't see how Birds of Prey could be the same universe if he's still alive to shoot and kill Selina Kyle years after she had Bruce Wayne's daughter.  I suppose the newspaper could work for the Birds of Prey universe, but it's not quite the same as the Burton universe.

Didn't Oliver get stabbed in the chest, fall hundreds of feet, land on a rock the size of a coffee table and lay in the snow for days. How'd he do?