Welcome to the Collector Spotlight Section

JayC

Have a cool action figure, statue, POP! vinyl or related items collection? Do you have an impressive dork room people would love to see? If so then post pics of them here in this section and we will feature them in a new regular Collector Spotlight segment on the TNI main page.

Besides posting images, also feel free to include details about your collection such as how long you've been collecting, what are your most prized collectibles, how you set up your dork room, ect. ect.

When you post in this section, not only will you be allowing others to see your collection but it will also get you entered into our monthly Forum Contest for a chance to win a $100 store credit to BigBadToyStore.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• JayC pinned this topic
On 10/14/2019 at 7:29 PM, Belmont13 said:

This is a really nice feature, unfortunately all of my stuff is in boxes right now so I can't really participate.

Its only a nice feature if people use it ;) now go get that stuff unpacked :) j/k

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/2/2019 at 6:24 AM, JayC said:

So no one else has a collection they are proud of an want to see spotlighted????

I am planning to show mine but as a simple question do i post the photos on this specific forum or in another?

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey guys! I was pointed in this direction by fellow collectors. I absolutely love collecting and love communities like this and meeting new friends. It's the best community to be a part of on the planet!

Character I collect: Superman 

Year I started high-end collecting: January 2013-PRESENT

How I display: I've been a collector for 7 years now and I continue to evolve and grow. I love displaying. It's my favorite to pick random collectibles out of a pile, at a random store and come up with a theme and let my imagination take me into places I never want to come out of. I've had many re-arranges to my House of EL and I finally feel I got to a point and a shape to the room where I made my space the best it can possibly be with LED light strips, glass displays, acrylic risers, rotating electronic displays, detolf cabinets, 3 tier-8 tier organizers and manequin's, custom tables and bean bags.

Key pieces: Sideshow Collectibles Premium Format Superman; Custom Garage Statue Jim Lee bust, Admiral Mick custom Christopher Reeve bust; Action Costumes Superman: The Movie suit; Lennox Superman statue.

Snippet of my Superman collection:

inbound5015277822553158798.thumb.jpg.95f4e7cdc55cedd37cbeb760978ce585.jpg

inbound5577212680930884894.jpg

inbound230716590899174781.jpg

inbound5139474524054888387.jpg

• Like 4

• 2 months later...

Hello from Bogotá - Colombia... I´m a geek and I love to collect action figures or any representative piece from movies, videogames, comics, 80´s topics, Scale models, etc (since always)... I collect everything representative for me, since kid... This is my personal "man cave"... Have other stuff in boxes but I can´t display it, because I have limited space!!!... Best regards!!! ;) 

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

6_1.JPG

6_2.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

10.JPG

11.JPG

12.JPG

14.JPG

15.JPG

16.JPG

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/9/2020 at 2:50 PM, DisplayingSuperman said:

Hey guys! I was pointed in this direction by fellow collectors. I absolutely love collecting and love communities like this and meeting new friends. It's the best community to be a part of on the planet!

Character I collect: Superman 

Year I started high-end collecting: January 2013-PRESENT

How I display: I've been a collector for 7 years now and I continue to evolve and grow. I love displaying. It's my favorite to pick random collectibles out of a pile, at a random store and come up with a theme and let my imagination take me into places I never want to come out of. I've had many re-arranges to my House of EL and I finally feel I got to a point and a shape to the room where I made my space the best it can possibly be with LED light strips, glass displays, acrylic risers, rotating electronic displays, detolf cabinets, 3 tier-8 tier organizers and manequin's, custom tables and bean bags.

Key pieces: Sideshow Collectibles Premium Format Superman; Custom Garage Statue Jim Lee bust, Admiral Mick custom Christopher Reeve bust; Action Costumes Superman: The Movie suit; Lennox Superman statue.

Snippet of my Superman collection:

inbound5015277822553158798.thumb.jpg.95f4e7cdc55cedd37cbeb760978ce585.jpg

inbound5577212680930884894.jpg

inbound230716590899174781.jpg

inbound5139474524054888387.jpg

Wow!  This is probably the greatest Superman collection i have ever seen!  So many times have i said to myself, I should sell all i have and focus only on one thing...then i could have the greatest collection of that one thing.  For me that would probably be Masters of the Universe, but it is hard....good for you!  This collection is beautiful!