Sign in to follow this  
JayC

McFarlane Toys 7" Game Of Thrones Wave 2 Arya Stark Kings Landing Figure

McFarlane Toys has revealed the first figure in their second wave of 7" scale Game Of Thrones with Arya Stark (Kings Landing). This wave will be out later this month.

Game-Of-Thrones-Wave-2-Arya-Stark-Kings-Landing.jpg

I'll buy it but weak sauce....should be a store exclusive instead main release

Any word on what the rest of wave 2 will be? Hoping for more than just the Arya repaint and additional dragons. I'm concerned this will be the last wave if the new articulation isn't implemented with a solid character roster.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AlanXember said:

Any word on what the rest of wave 2 will be? Hoping for more than just the Arya repaint and additional dragons. I'm concerned this will be the last wave if the new articulation isn't implemented with a solid character roster.

No but being they are due out later this month I suspect they will be revealing the entire wave over the course of the next several days. I agree another Arya seems kinda weak.

I didn't buy any of the previous figures by McFarlane and probably won't buy this either.   The photo of the figure is cool, but I feel like there should be horse in the background.

Kinda lazy...when I saw this figure listed in that UK online retailer I thought it was an exclusive variant (most likely Gamestop's), McF doesn't seem to give this line the boost it should, despite the popularity the tv series still holds.

I was interested in this line when it came out but the for the most part the final products left a lot to be desired so decided to skip. I'm wondering why would they show a repaint in the second wave when it would have been far better to show off a new figure.

Looks pretty good in that shot, but I'll wait to see it in person before deciding. I thought the Arya figure from the first wave was the best of the bunch, but I don't know about going in for doubles on a repaint. What else is in this wave anyway?