One:12 Collective Wonder Woman Classic Edition Figure Images And Info

JayC

The One:12 Collective Wonder Woman – Classic Edition comes prepared for battle, outfitted in reinforced torso armor and trunks with star pattern detailing. The unconquerable warrior wears a cape with an integrated posing wire that attaches via a clasp at the neck. Wonder Woman comes complete with weaponry fit for the Princess of the Amazons, such as the Sword of Athena and Lasso of Truth which can be held on her belt, a spear, a battle axe, and a shield.

Diana Prince, better known as Wonder Woman, is a member of a tribe of women called the Amazons, native to Paradise Island. Wonder Woman has come to represent the possibility and potential of life without war, hate, or violence. She stands amongst the most power superheroes to protect the world from injustice in all forms.

THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE WONDER WOMAN FIGURE FEATURES:
One:12 Collective body with over 30 points of articulation
Two (2) head portraits
Hand painted authentic detailing
Approximately 17cm tall
Eight (8) interchangeable hands including
One (1) pair of fists (L & R)
One (1) pair of lasso holding hands (L & R)
One (1) pair of sword holding hands (L & R)
One (1) pair of posing hands (L&R)

COSTUME:
Royal Tiara
Reinforced torso armor
Wrist bracelets
Cape (removable, with integrated posing wire)
Belt with ‘W’ insignia
Trunks with star pattern detailing
Shin armor
Combat boots

ACCESSORIES:
One (1) Lasso of Truth (poseable)
One (1) coiled Lasso of Truth
One (1) Sword of Athena
One (1) battle axe
One (1) shield
One (1) spear
One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post

Each One:12 Collective Wonder Woman – Classic Edition figure is packaged in a collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind. You can pre-order this now.

One-12-Wonder-Woman-01.Jpg

One-12-Wonder-Woman-02.Jpg

One-12-Wonder-Woman-03.Jpg

One-12-Wonder-Woman-04.Jpg

One-12-Wonder-Woman-05.Jpg

One-12-Wonder-Woman-06.Jpg

One-12-Wonder-Woman-07.Jpg

One-12-Wonder-Woman-08.Jpg

One-12-Wonder-Woman-09.Jpg

One-12-Wonder-Woman-10.Jpg

One-12-Wonder-Woman-11.Jpg

One-12-Wonder-Woman-12.Jpg

One-12-Wonder-Woman-13.Jpg

One-12-Wonder-Woman-14.Jpg

One-12-Wonder-Woman-15.Jpg

One-12-Wonder-Woman-16.Jpg

3 hours ago, Robpozeart said:

Looks Fantastic! though wasn't there a different version shown at NYCC, with some armour on the shoulders?  that one looked fantastic in-person too! Anyway glad they're making her!

The other version you're referring to is the Rebirth-inspired version with a skirt and removable armor that was revealed either during SDCC or Toy Fair earlier this year, and has yet to go up for order.

2 hours ago, Jeddostotle7 said:

The other version you're referring to is the Rebirth-inspired version with a skirt and removable armor that was revealed either during SDCC or Toy Fair earlier this year, and has yet to go up for order.

Ahh okay good to know good to know! personally waiting on the gambit figure , but figures like this are super cool to see. A gal Gadot figure would be epic too!

The figure looks very cool overall, but those head sculptsare not working for me at all.

She looks fantastic, love this reveal as a Wonder Woman fan. The cape gives off a regal look, like the design of her suit. My only issue would be the facial expressions, she looks to angry wish a nutral looking face was included. Overall an instant pre-order from me! 

Same base buck as Catwoman looks like. This is an easy pass. Hardly any soft goods on the figure itself, I can't stand Mezco's female buck, she looks like she's wearing a diaper, and there definitely isn't $90 worth of toy here. Until recently, I've picked up every Mezco exclusive, but these last few have really missed the mark in my opinion.
I bet this is one Linda Carter fans would be all over though, as that was clearly the inspiration, the sculpts even look a little bit like her. 

• Haha 1

On 10/9/2019 at 9:26 AM, Thinwheat said:

Same base buck as Catwoman looks like. This is an easy pass. Hardly any soft goods on the figure itself, I can't stand Mezco's female buck, she looks like she's wearing a diaper, and there definitely isn't $90 worth of toy here. Until recently, I've picked up every Mezco exclusive, but these last few have really missed the mark in my opinion.
I bet this is one Linda Carter fans would be all over though, as that was clearly the inspiration, the sculpts even look a little bit like her. 

it really does look like a loaded diaper! also agree with the female buck being weak with mezco. design wise i do like the overall look of this figure

• Like 1