2019 NYCC - Mezco New Action Figures Images

BaCon

Will take the jump into Mezco with that Punisher Netflix fig when I get the chance before I look into others. They all look great but still not sold on cloth yet. Still make great looking stuff. Interested to see what's next from them.

1 hour ago, JayC said:

One:12 Conan

One-12-Collective-Conan-01.jpg

One-12-Collective-Conan-02.jpg

This is the same figure that they showed back at SDCC right? 

That guy I am def gonna grab. And the Arnie one from Super7 too

On 10/3/2019 at 10:11 PM, Nickg253 said:

these all look so good. still curious if they'll drop one:12 Thanos...

IDK whats going on with Thanos. They originally had it ready to show at SDCC and then had to pull it for some unknown reason. I've heard Marvel didn't approve it but don't know how true that is. I would imagine they will do it eventually and maybe show it off at Toy Fair, but only time will tell.

• Sad 1

Freeze looks awesome, but it looks like he's going to be very limited in articulation. He probably won't be able to naturally hold is gun with two hands at all which is a shame. 
WW looks even better here than she did last time we saw here. I'm still all in for her. 
Aquaman still looking great too, he'll be a must have for my Mezco JL team.
Black Mask tailoring looks like absolute crap. I ended up passing on that set big time because of it. 
Their 3.75" figures look surprisingly good, I'll have to get all of those. 

I’m interested in those 5POA figures.  I think the Fletcher Superman ones will be a must and the Batman and Scooby Doo and others I’d be very interested in dependent upon price point.  

The thing is we’ve seen all this at a few different cons now (I know I saw them in person at least once at SDCC if not 2 years in a row).  I feel like a lot of times Mezco stuff will get me excited when it’s first revealed but then by the time it rolls out I’ve forgotten about it.  And  because it’s often product you have to seek out since it doesn’t flood the market forgetting about it equals not realizing it’s available.  

For instance I think a couple of years ago I saw this vintage style quarter-ish scale Bugs Bunny figure they had in their display case at SDCC.  I really wanted that figure but now it’s been a couple of years and I have no idea what happened with that:  did it come out? did it get cancelled? is it still coming?  I have no clue.