Terminator: Dark Fate - International Trailer: 'Extended Look'

Outsiders

A brand-new official international trailer for "Terminator: Dark Fate" has been released, offering an extended look at the newest entry in the "Terminator" saga, which is hailing from "Deadpool" director Tim Miller and producer James Cameron.

In this new chapter, the story is now focusing on a new future mother-to-be, a young Mexican woman named Dani Ramos (played by Colombian actress Natalia Reyes). She finds herself being hunted by a highly-advanced, highly-lethal black-liquid metal Terminator (Gabriel Luna) who was sent from the future to kill her. Unbeknownst to her, Dani plays a very important role in the future of humanity. Because if she gets killed -- well, then ... "everybody dies!"

Welcome to the day after Judgment Day.

Linda Hamilton ("Sarah Connor") and Arnold Schwarzenegger ("T-800") return in their iconic roles in TERMINATOR: DARK FATE, directed by Tim Miller and produced by visionary filmmaker James Cameron and David Ellison.

Terminator: Dark Fate stars Linda Hamilton, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Mackenzie Davis, Natalia Reyes, Gabriel Luna, Diego Boneta, Tom Hopper, Stephanie Gil, Enrique Arce, Jude Collie, Brett Azar with Edward Furlong

Release: November 1st, 2019

Well I guess I'm buying the toys now. I wish NECA would make some Rambo Last Blood figures. I need a Sly to go with this Arnie.

I am still not feeling it. Judging from the overall story elements in the trailer, it feels like another do what was done 20 years ago with a reskin and some older characters to tie in for future iterations. I see nothing really revolutionary or new here from whats already been done. Id like to see a terminator actually terminate a target... or go to the dystopian future more and go into those avenues or even i dont know a non already done terminator archetype.