One-Punch Man figma No.455 Genos From Max Factory

JayC

From the anime series One-Punch Man comes a figma of Genos, the S-class hero known as Demon Cyborg and disciple of Saitama! You can pre-order this figure from BigBadToyStore.com.

The figure includes:

- 3 Face plates
- Incinerate effect parts for both arms
- Damaged arm part
- Broom
- Interchangeable body parts to display him sitting on his knees
- Stand

One-Punch-Man-figma-Genos-01.jpg

One-Punch-Man-figma-Genos-02.jpg

One-Punch-Man-figma-Genos-03.jpg

One-Punch-Man-figma-Genos-04.jpg

One-Punch-Man-figma-Genos-05.jpg

One-Punch-Man-figma-Genos-06.jpg

One-Punch-Man-figma-Genos-07.jpg

• Like 1

I've seen so many photos of the One-Punch Man figure and a few cosplayers dressed up as the character, but other than that, I have no knowledge of the character.   I suppose it's the generation gap thing.  

Anyway, the figure looks clean and has wonderful posability.  But since I don't have any connection to the character, I'll be easily passing on it.

If you order him directly from Goodsmileshop online, you'll get the apron accessory as the exclusive bonus. Just in case anyone was interested in knowing that. 

I'm picking this one up for sure. I love the battle damaged look. I wish he had some more interchangeable parts as he transforms a lot during blasts so for the price it really would have been cool to see some interchangeable stuff or more accessories. For the price, he seems a little light even for Figma, but I guess the price of everything is going up. Either way, I have to have Genos so there's no way around it. 

goodsmilegenos.jpg

I was really close to getting the Dasin Model third party Genos Figure but Im glad I held off, this one will go better with my Figma Saitama figure, totally getting it, it looks really great