Outsiders

Titans - 2.05 'Deathstroke' Preview Images, Synopsis & Promo

With the team thrown into upheaval, Dick and the others vow to do everything in their power to save Jason Todd’s life. Gar’s guilt over Jason’s kidnapping complicates the mission to save their fellow Titan, while Rachel’s dark secret continues to gnaw at her. When Deathstroke demands they turn over Rose in exchange for Jason, the moral crisis threatens to tear the team apart from the inside.

Esai Morales guest stars as Deathstroke and Michael Mosley is Dr. Light; the episode is written by Bianca Sams and directed by Nick Gomez.

Release: 09/27/2019

preview-TIT205a037820V1.jpg

preview-TIT205a039320V1.jpg

preview-TIT205a048320V1.jpg

preview-TIT205a051420V1.jpg

preview-TIT205b024720V1.jpg

preview-TIT205c014620V1.jpg

preview-TIT205c030720V1.jpg

8 hours ago, RyanJSaber said:

This show got SOOOO much better in its second season. I genuinely look forward to every Friday. 

That's because Starfire isn't around much.

Yep this is indeed a show to make DC fans proud. I too am looking forward to Fridays. And I think this Starfire is starting to grow on me, even though some may have preferred her to be Orange. At least they got the powers right. 

I'm kind of getting annoyed that the old Titans no longer wear any kind of costume.
Plus why is Deathstroke wearing Deadshot's helmet? Sometimes i wonder if these guys even know the DC characters.