Storm Collectibles 1/12 The King Of Fighters 98 Terry Bogard Figure Preview

JayC

I am so effing ecstatic for this figure. Out of the KOF figs they are doing this and Iori have me jonesing so hard for them. He just looks so good in Storms style and articulation. This will be the definitive version of Terry Bogard figures when it releases!

7 hours ago, memocromatico said:

I might have to get this for my Smash Bros display.

youd probably be better off getting the D-Arts Bandai figure since its smaller and would probably fit better in scale with most nintendo figures out there, Storm collectibles are 7-8 in scale figures and tend to run on the large side, I recomend you check the sizes on both figures to make a better decision of which figure to get specially since itll be part of a Smash Bros display rather than a KOF one.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, abnuggler said:

youd probably be better off getting the D-Arts Bandai figure since its smaller and would probably fit better in scale with most nintendo figures out there, Storm collectibles are 7-8 in scale figures and tend to run on the large side, I recomend you check the sizes on both figures to make a better decision of which figure to get specially since itll be part of a Smash Bros display rather than a KOF one.

There's a Terry from Bandai??? 

After all time I will finally get my first Storm figure because this one is just so so cool.  Waited for something like this for like 20 plus years. 

• Like 1

On 9/26/2019 at 10:00 AM, memocromatico said:

There's a Terry from Bandai??? 

Yep, they made Terry (I think he came out in 2012 or something like that) and had plans for more figures but since the figure didnt do so well they never made the rest, this was before they started to make the Street Fighter figures, the line was Called D-Arts (before bandai reorganized their lines into Figurarts for articulated figures and Figuarts Zero for Static Figures, they used Figuarts for the DB line and a couple others and D-Arts for videogame characters like the megaman figures, and terry) Im sure you can still find him on ebay. On a side note Figma made Kyo and Iori a little after that and they scale really well with the Bandai Terry and the SHF Stret fighter figures

• Like 1

1 hour ago, abnuggler said:

Yep, they made Terry (I think he came out in 2012 or something like that) and had plans for more figures but since the figure didnt do so well they never made the rest, this was before they started to make the Street Fighter figures, the line was Called D-Arts (before bandai reorganized their lines into Figurarts for articulated figures and Figuarts Zero for Static Figures, they used Figuarts for the DB line and a couple others and D-Arts for videogame characters like the megaman figures, and terry) Im sure you can still find him on ebay. On a side note Figma made Kyo and Iori a little after that and they scale really well with the Bandai Terry and the SHF Stret fighter figures

Pfff bet it's expensive as buck rn. I'll check it out, but in the end it'll come down to how much I enjoy playing as him.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

Shown below is the new Storm Collectibles 1/12 The King Of Fighters 98 Terry Bogard Figure (Limited Re-Issue Production ) are available for pre-order from our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com with a suggested retail price of $94.99.

Terry Bogard is the main and most iconic character of the KOF series and he appears as a playable player in every KOF game to date. Terry and his younger brother Andy Bogard were both orphans adopted by Jeff Bogard. Terry and Andy enter the King of Fighters tournament to avenge their father's death, who was murdered by Geese Howard. Along with their friend Joe Higashi, they formed the sequel and defeated Geese in the tournament.

Product Features

1/12 Scale
8 inches (20.32cm)
Made of plastic
From the game The King of Fighters '98
Highly articulated
Translucent effect pieces

Box Contents

Terry Bogard figure
4 Head sculpts
5 Interchangeable hands
Vest