Stage 1: The Submission Stage

In this stage you have between today and September 30th to enter the contest.

To enter the contest you must submit between 1-5 images showing off your own toy photography in this thread.

Only one entry/post per person. In your post you can upload up to 5 different images of your work. You will want to pick the images that represent your best work.

Please no commenting or question posts in this thread. Any reply not deemed a proper contest entry in this thread will be deleted.

In your post we also ask you include a link to the main place you call home online to show off your work, such as a Instagram page, Facebook page or some type of image hosting page like Deviant art or such. This will not only help give the place you normally show off your work at more exposure, but it will also help us to confirm the work being submitted is your own. If by some chance you don’t have a normal online place where you show off your work, then please contact us offline so we may determine another way to confirm the work being submitted is your own.

Any images submitted for the contest must be your own. You cannot submit images for someone else. If it is discovered an image you submit is not your own, you will be automatically disqualified from the contest.

If you have not yet read the FULL CONTEST DETAILS, please do so before entering.

This thread will be closed at the end of September 30th.

• Like 3

I feel very inadequate compared to all these talented people entering but what the heck, I am proud of my work and share my love of action figures openly!  Hope you guys like my photos, I post mainly on Instagram under my id nakagawaryan.  Check me out and comment on my posts!  Good luck everybody!20170616_180016.thumb.jpg.4d6d1b6a20c291abddea2a75269598c3.jpg

20170607_125222.jpg

20180202_184628.jpg

FB_IMG_1507442586579.jpg

15049228440001ed65c36aab05206d400f48cccddc0bf3de9df060b66b23b11a3121f93a53c84c617e5002bafbd24696354395b585f9babb9458bb5a02dba71e3accbc2cd7bca.jpg

• Like 3

Howdy, everyone. Long-time member of the TFW2005 and Toyark forums, scarce member of the MarvelousNews forums, and amateur toy photographer for about six or so years.

I focus primarily on outdoor shoots, with minimal props. Tweak the pics in Photoshop, but until some more recent stuff I haven't done much other than brightness/contrast/sharpness adjustments.

Most of my work is with Transformers. I've branched out into Marvel Legends and Star Wars Black Series in the past couple years, and even did some NECA Pacific Rim stuff at a friend's request.

I usually post my stuff to either my Tumblr or, more recently, my Instagram (which I'm still getting the hang of). Links below.

Thinning this out to only five photos was a pain, so please come check out my work and give me feedback. I'm always looking to improve! Thanks, and I hope you all enjoy!

Tumblr: https://thegoddamnwordsmith.tumblr.com/tagged/my+toy+photography

IGhttps://www.instagram.com/boyblunderous/

BHarcee.jpg

CWvsTM.jpg

greatestshark.jpg

GRnNMvsD.jpg

MKvsJOL.jpg