DC Collectibles Solicitations For May 2020

JayC

BATMAN BLACK & WHITE: BATMAN BY TODD McFARLANE DELUXE STATUE
based on artwork by TODD McFARLANE
sculpted by JONATHAN MATTHEWS
After 15 years of celebrating diverse depictions of Batman through the Batman Black & White statue line, DC Collectibles is proud to present its 100th statue in the collection, by acclaimed writer and artist Todd McFarlane. This milestone statue is based on McFarlane’s cover for Batman #423. As with the previous 99 statues in the series, McFarlane’s design reinforces the core value of DC Collectibles’ Batman Black & White line: to represent the printed page in 3-D form.
• Limited to 5,000 pieces and individually numbered • Statue measures approximately 9.3" tall
• Allocations may occur
• Final product may differ from image shown
ON SALE MAY 2020 $100.00 US

DC DESIGNER SERIES: HARLEY QUINN BY ENRICO MARINI STATUE
based on artwork by ENRICO MARINI
sculpted by KAREN PALINKO
Based on Enrico Marini’s work as writer and artist in the graphic novel Batman: The Dark Prince Charming, this 12" Harley Quinn statue really shows off Marini’s new look for the character. Equal parts cute and crazy, this fan-favorite look makes this piece stand out from the rest of the Harley statues out there.
• Limited to 5,000 pieces and individually numbered
• Statue measures approximately 12.5" tall
• Allocations may occur
• Final products may differ from images shown
ON SALE MAY 2020 $155.00 US

DC COVER GIRLS: SUPERGIRL BY FRANK CHO STATUE
designed by FRANK CHO
sculpted by JONATHAN MATTHEWS
Frank Cho’s next statue in the DC Cover Girls line is the epitome of hope and happiness. Supergirl soars through the air in this whimsical piece of art that features Cho’s take on the classic DC heroine. Sculpted and painted by Jonathan Matthews, this piece is expertly crafted to be a prized part of any collection.
• Statue measures approximately 12.2" tall
• Allocations may occur
ON SALE MAY 2020 $140.00 US

DC BOMBSHELLS: THE HUNTRESS STATUE
based on artwork by EMANUELA LUPACCHINO
sculpted by TIM MILLER
Taken straight from the variant cover of Detective Comics #43 during the Bombshells variant cover month in 2015, this Huntress Bombshells statue brings Emanuela Lupacchino’s design to life. Strongly inspired by the rockabilly aesthetic and fashion, this statue will make you want to join in on the music and fun!
• Statue measures approximately 10.4" tall
• Allocations may occur
RESOLICIT: ON SALE MAY 2020 $140.00 US

BATMAN ROGUES GALLERY MULTI-PART STATUE: THE JOKER
sculpted by CHRIS DAHLBERG
Joining his friends Catwoman and The Penguin in this wicked multi-part statue series, The Joker sits atop a Gotham City rooftop with a lit bomb in hand and the classic swagger that only he possesses. Pair this piece with the other statues in the series or as a standalone work.
• Statue measures approximately 12.06" tall
• Allocations may occur
ON SALE MAY 2020 $90.00 US

BATMAN: THE ADVENTURES CONTINUE: BATMAN, HARLEY QUINN, RED HOOD, AND AZRAEL ACTION FIGURES
Inspired by the beloved and Emmy Award-winning Batman: The Animated Series, this new era of the line features characters never before seen in the series with designs by Ty Templeton in the iconic animated art style. These 6" action figures include a number of accessories and come with their own unique character bios by famed Batman: The Animated Series writer Paul Dini.
• Allocations may occur
ON SALE MAY 2020
$30.00 US • EACH FIGURE SOLD SEPARATELY

BMBW_McFarlane_Solicit.jpg

BTAS_Extended_Azrael_1.jpg

BTAS_Extended_Batman_solicit.jpg

BTAS_Extended_Harley_Quinn_solicit.jpg

BTAS_Extended_Red_Hood_1.jpg

DC_Cvr_Grls_Supergirl_Cho_1.jpg

DCBombshells_Huntress_Solicit.jpg

DCDS_HQ_Marini_Solicit.jpg

MultiPart_Joker_Solicit.jpg

• Like 1

Interesting. So we'd seen that they had listed a Batman and Harley "Adventure Continues" figures on BBTS, but they didn't show images of what they looked like. Unless we've seen these images somewhere else before and I didn't know it, this is the first I've seen of the two of them. 
Looks like I can cancel my preorder for the Batcycle figure as I'll still be able to get a Batman with this updated buck even though it's cel shaded. No biggie. 
If anyone is wanting to preorder the Batman Animated figures, they are listed on BBTS on a preorder sale for $25 instead of $30. I'm digging these Adventure Continues figures, I think they're a great idea!  

Dang, that Batman figure looks damn astounding to get, especially the articulation, still gonna wait reviews even if there is a likelihood this is the same Batman figure that came with the Batcycle.

I suppose that Azrael looks cool despite that i don't know much about him sooo yeh :/.

It’s beating a dead horse, I know, but I’ll keep saying it every month.  It’s DC Collectibles not Bat-Family collectives.  I love Batman but it’s shameful how every month its 90% Batman stuff and then we just get 1 or 2 items for the rest of the DCU.  And that’s nothing against the individual products (I’ll probably pick up at least a few of these) but the whole point of DC Collectibles should be to service the hardcore DC fans who want the deeper character selections you wouldn’t find at retail and other outlets that would only focus on the most recognizable characters (aka Batman).  

All that said, that McFarlane Batman statue needs to find it’s way onto one of my Batman shelf’s ASAP

How exactly is this animated Batman and Harley different from the previous animated releases?