Star Wars Toy Photography By Shooting The Galaxy

Bespin refugee

Here at Jedi Insider, we want to spotlight awesome Toy Photographyfrom some of the hottest photographers on the Internet today. 

Today, we are spotlighting Photographer Shooting The Galaxy, and this image, "The Death Of Kenobi"

51132295_599573793847774_508136845005845

Be sure to Give Shooting The Galaxy a follow on Instagram and let him know what you think of his work in the comments below.

If you'd like to be considered to have your work featured, if you haven't already, join the Toynewsi forums, and post your work in the Toy Photography section.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here at Jedi Insider, we want to spotlight awesome Toy Photography from some of the hottest photographers on the Internet today. 

Today, we are spotlighting "Battle Of The Heroes" by Shooting The Galaxy.
51527558_118877099214022_714329229853961

Be sure to Give Shooting The Galaxy a follow on Instagram and let him know what you think of his work in the comments below.

If you'd like to be considered to have your work featured, if you haven't already, join the Toynewsi forums, and post your work in the Toy Photography section.

Obi-Wan: Anakin, your mother smells of elderberries and your father was a hamster!

Anakin: I HATE YOU!!!

• Haha 1

Here at Jedi Insider, we want to spotlight awesome Toy Photography from some of the hottest photographers on the Internet today. 

Today, we are spotlighting 'Rebel Alert' by Shooting The Galaxy.

ES2tfUE__scaled_600.jpg

Today, we are spotlighting "You Brought Him Here To Kill Me" by Shooting The Galaxy.

32227544507_4546b0efa6_o.png.332ef2b696b

• Like 1

I read that as ‘Red Alert’ at first, and half expected to see captain Kirk leering back at Vader on the Enterprise viewscreen. But, this is actually pretty cool, too.

• Haha 1

Today, we are spotlighting "Did He Tell You What Happened That Night?" by Shooting The Galaxy.

Ben.png.760412ee58c56daffbd572f51b387e99

As I said over in the photography section; Oh man, that one moment of weakness... Such a stunning moment in TLJ.

Today, we are spotlighting "Breaking Point" by Shooting The Galaxy.

45641302391_e66caa849a_o.png.2d31836329c

This is such a dope shot... I first saw it in the Photography section, and man, it’s just so good. ?

Today, we are spotlighting "Mountain Guardian" by Shooting The Galaxy.

33448257438_8d7e6d2480_o.png.ffa5b562cf9

As I mentioned under this post in the Photography section, the glowing red and snow effects are what really make this one, for me. Mad dig it!

• Like 1

Today, we are spotlighting "Intruder" by Shooting The Galaxy.

2__scaled_600.jpg

This was one of a few shots that blew my mind with how awesomesauce they were! Just so good.

• Thanks 1

Today, we are spotlighting "Deploy The Garrison!" by Shooting The Galaxy.

43392016021_85b899ed56_o.png.1c0abfe5a98

I really like this one... As I said over in the Photography section under it, it really captures the frenetic pace of all of these various Troopers prepping for action.

Here at Jedi Insider, we want to spotlight awesome Toy Photography from some of the hottest photographers on the Internet today.

Today, we are spotlighting "We're Doomed..." by Shooting The Galaxy

44806444482_753c9ce57c_o.png.a702b7e936bc1128a3f475f8171227f0__scaled_600.jpg

Be sure to Give Shooting The Galaxy a follow on Instagram and let him know what you think of his work in the comments below.

If you'd like to be considered to have your work featured, if you haven't already, join the Toynewsi forums, and post your work in the Toy Photography section.

• Thanks 1

My two favorite characters, since I was a kid... Always loved that we were effectively brought into this universe by the both of them. Adding their ranks to the great all-time cinematic robots, Robby (Forbidden Planet), Gort (The Day the Earth Stood Still), Maria (Metropolis), et al.

• Like 1

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE