RE-EDIT Halo Master Chief 1/12 Scale Figure From 1000Toys Official Images And Info

JayC

1000toys is excited to introduce our RE:Edit Halo Action Figure Series, showcasing Microsoft's best-selling video game series! Kicking things off is the legendary Spartan super-soldier known as Master Chief. Starting with the iconic MJOLNIR Mark V armor featured in the classic Halo: Combat Evolved game, famed mecha designer Izmojuki has taken the original design and refined it with his trademark touch of style and realism.

Included with the Master Chief figure will be two stylish M6D Pistols as well as the iconic MA5B Assault Rifle used in Halo: Combat Evolved. And for close range combat, the Master Chief has acquired a Covenant Energy Sword to cut through anything within reach!

The exterior armor pieces are made from ABS plastic to allow maximum detail while the diecast inner frame will provide an overall improved durability for the collectible.

The RE:Edit Master Chief will of course also come with the amazing articulation 1000toys products are well known for, allowing you to pose the figure in various stances while retaining battle-ready stiffness in the joints.

Just like in the games, Master Chief is leading the way for our RE:Edit Halo Action Figure Series, so be on the lookout for more Halo Action Figures coming from 1000toys!

[Product Details for 1/12 scale RE:EDIT Master Chief MJOLNIR Mark V]
Figure size : 180mm (apx 7")
Material : ABS, Diecast ,PA,POM, PVC, Diecast Metal
Weight : 500g/1.1lbs
Contents : 'Main Figure, Exchangable Hands(5sets) , Energy Sword, M6D Pistol x 2pcs, MA5B assault rifle, Pistol Mount Parts
SRP: $125
Release Period: April 2020

1000Toys-E-EDIT-Master-Chief-01.jpg

1000Toys-E-EDIT-Master-Chief-02.jpg

1000Toys-E-EDIT-Master-Chief-03.jpg

1000Toys-E-EDIT-Master-Chief-04.jpg

1000Toys-E-EDIT-Master-Chief-05.jpg

1000Toys-E-EDIT-Master-Chief-06.jpg

1000Toys-E-EDIT-Master-Chief-07.jpg

1000Toys-E-EDIT-Master-Chief-08.jpg

1000Toys-E-EDIT-Master-Chief-09.jpg

1000Toys-E-EDIT-Master-Chief-10.jpg

1000Toys-E-EDIT-Master-Chief-11.jpg

1000Toys-E-EDIT-Master-Chief-12.jpg

1000Toys-E-EDIT-Master-Chief-13.jpg

• Like 1

It looks really nice, a bit pricey but still a nice figure, though I like the Mjolnir MK 6 armor better, but still, Im sure many halo fans will dig this figure

Energy sword! Yes! Instant buy, but it's a little pricey for sure. I was hoping they'd keep him under $100, but knew that wasn't going to happen. He looks great here, and his articulation looks very good too. I'm really liking how there are options for weapon storage for his rifle and pistol. The dry wash on the weapons gives them a nice realistic metal look. The figure really captures the spirit of the Halo 1 design, I think.

I wonder if we'll get a few different colored variants if this does very well, although at this price, I can't see a lot of people buying multiples of these. 

Pre-ordered this guy once they made the announcement. Already thinking about pre-ordering another one next week. I don't think we  will get another company that will make it as well as 1000toys. I saw this guy first hand at Comic Con and all I can say it that this is literally like a miniature version of a Hot Toys.