One:12 Collective Batman: Supreme Knight Figure Preview From Mezco

JayC

Every Knight has a beginning...and every Knight comes to an end.

Mezco's One:12 Collective Batman Trilogy launched in 2017 with the introduction of Ascending Knight. From his bulkier Bat Suit to his leaner build, Ascending Knight was a Batman compelled by vengeance as he just began his war on Crime.
From there, Batman evolved into Sovereign Knight - a “present day” Batman championing justice. He has honed his skills, methods, and physical fitness to their apex. His Bat-Suit has been upgraded to provide more protection and greater mobility.

As the trilogy comes to a close, we are met with Supreme Knight, an older Batman, driven by perseverance. Developed with the concept that Batman has created and been using the mythology of Batman to his advantage for many years we see a wiser, aged but more battle-torn and darker Bruce Wayne. The Supreme Knight embodies the man who was once propelled by vengeance and justice and now empowered by grit and resilience; he still stands indestructible but not impervious to a life’s work of being Gotham’s savior.

Batman has always been a hero that without super power managed to rise above any challenge, using his humanity as his true super power. Supreme Knight is no different—his heavier suit uses more equipment than ever before. He’s more fierce to compensate for his age, while still struggling with his own inner demons. But we all know this is not the end of Batman, just the close of our final chapter in a trilogy that we had the privilege of telling through the One:12 Collective. We all hope you enjoyed it as much as we have and appreciate you taking the ride with us.

The One:12 Collective Batman: Supreme Knight will be available for preorder on 8/29.

One12-Batman-Supreme-Knight.jpg

• Like 1

Looks like we'll be getting two lengths of ears again, which is good. I like the longer ears they teased in the booklet they gave out at Toy Fair or whenever the heck that was. The description makes it sound like he's pretty armored up, but from this picture it looks like his upper arms or at least his bicep/tricep area will be exposed fabric and he'll be wearing some beefier gauntlets. 

I'm just hoping he has actual armor, BvS Armored Batman style, and not just printed on pleather made to look like armor. I also hope they change up the headsculpt this time around and give us something a big more grizzled and not just using the same sculpt as before and adding more gray to the hair. 

When they announced they were doing three Batman figures this way long ago, I was most excited about seeing their old Batman figure, so I'm stoked to get this one. So far, my favorite versions in this series have been their MDX Ascending Knight and the regular release Sovereign Knight. 

It has been a cool little run, I look forward to seeing the variations of this one too. I hope we can get a Superman or a Joker done with this full career treatment. 

One of the classic situations of "Shut up and take my money" 

I have both  previous figures and this one will be awesome as well. Probably will have to wait another year to get it, but that is the way Mezco is. 

• Like 1

The scraps and scars on the cowl look amazing.  I love the battle wounds really shows  the lifetime pain and anguish. Super excited for this one.  I have the PX Ascending Knight.  Probably pick up the PX Sovereign Knight.   

Mezco’s One:12 Batman trilogy concludes with Batman: Supreme Knight. This is Batman towards the final years of his campaign against the underworld of Gotham City.

Supreme Knight depicts an older Bruce Wayne who has learned his way and honed his skills. Now at the twilight of his war on crime, he uses his skill and tech to maintain his edge.

Supreme Knight’s Bat-Suit provides additional armored protection enhancements to compensate for the wear and tear that his years of crime fighting have taken on him. A magnet in his collar allows him to switch between two leather-like capes – one with an integrated posing wire and one that drapes freely. He employs an upgraded, more aggressive arsenal including a dual-blade karambit that folds, a multifunctional, non-lethal “Equalizer” cannon, and more.

The combination of the enhanced Bat-Suit along with the upgrades to his arsenal keep Supreme Knight the most feared amongst the Gotham City underworld as he continues to wage his one-man war. You can pre-order this at BigBadToyStore.com.

THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE BATMAN SUPREME KNIGHT FIGURE FEATURES:
One:12 Collective body with over 30 points of articulation
Three (3) head portraits
Hand painted authentic detailing
Approximately 17cm tall
Nine (9) interchangeable hands
One (1) pair of fists (L & R)
One (1) pair of cannon holding hand (L & R)
One (1) large batarang holding hands (L)
One (1) grappling gun holding hand (R)
One (1) pair of batarang holding hands (L & R)
One (1) pair of posing hands (L & R)
One (1) dual-blade karambit holding hand (R)

COSTUME:
Cowled head
3D chest insignia
Two (2) interchangeable leather-like capes
Fitted suit with body armor detail
Wrist gauntlets
SAP gloves
Utility belt with grappling gun holster
Knee armor
Shin armor
Tactical boots

ACCESSORIES:
Ten (10) small batarangs
One (1) batarang bundle
One (1) large batarang
One (1) dual-blade folding karambit
One (1) handheld “equalizer” cannon
One (1) grappling gun
Three (3) grappling hooks (inserts into gun)
One (1) open grappling hook
One (1) open grappling hook with posing wire
One (1) closed grappling hook
One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post

Each One:12 Collective Batman: Supreme Knight figure is packaged in a collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind.

One12_Batman-Supreme-Knight-01.Jpg

One12_Batman-Supreme-Knight-02.Jpg

One12_Batman-Supreme-Knight-03.Jpg

One12_Batman-Supreme-Knight-04.Jpg

One12_Batman-Supreme-Knight-05.Jpg

One12_Batman-Supreme-Knight-06.Jpg

One12_Batman-Supreme-Knight-07.Jpg

One12_Batman-Supreme-Knight-08.Jpg

One12_Batman-Supreme-Knight-09.Jpg

One12_Batman-Supreme-Knight-10.Jpg

One12_Batman-Supreme-Knight-11.Jpg

One12_Batman-Supreme-Knight-12.Jpg

One12_Batman-Supreme-Knight-13.Jpg

• Like 1

Im all in, already have both previous versions and have been waiting for the third one to be announced, it looks really nice though I have to say compared to the other 2 versions this one's accesories seem a little lacking I was expecting a little more than just big batrangs and a gun, still I already preordered mine, hopefully they dont delay this figure too long it seems like Mezco always has a lot of delays with their figure release dates.

If anyone just skips over the accessories lists, you may have missed that there are TWO(!) capes for this figure! Held on with a magnet attachment and one will have posable wire. Finally, posable wire! If they needed to tack on $5 in order to add that cape feature, I'm totally fine with it. It's about time Mezco started doing wire capes, basically the first thing everyone does after getting a Mezco with a cape is go on eBay to buy a wired cape to replace the one that came with the figure. 

They also must have changed their minds on the design of the cowl or there was an alternate head that they're leaving out for the standard version because the long eared cowl headsculpt they teased with the first image of this figure isn't present here. 

I'm glad they actually gave us a new Bruce Wayne unmasked head instead of just adding more gray to the hair of their other headsculpt they've given us multiple times already. 

image.thumb.png.0af9eb3e2d921ed9c5b15724c12b9fb7.png

The suit looks dope! It looks like the same material they used on the Spec Ops Punisher, just with a lot more printed pleather areas. I know people are expecting the PX and MDX versions to just be colorways of this figure, but I'm hoping they go the route they did with their Cyclops and Cable and give us some totally different designs. 

It'd still be cool to get an all black version and an armored up PX version would be really cool! 

It might just be the suit, but it looks like they used a new buck here. a little bit bulkier. I love it! I'm in again for all variations of this one. This trilogy of figures was a great idea, I'm glad Mezco did it. 

33 minutes ago, Arkana99 said:

Why not just call him Batman: Dark Knight Returns Figure? since it is clearly based on that incarnation.

Because they already made Dark Knight Returns Batman figure, it would only creat confusion, and it’s their own unique  spin on older Batman

On 9/1/2019 at 11:00 PM, Arkana99 said:

Why not just call him Batman: Dark Knight Returns Figure? since it is clearly based on that incarnation.

They are going with the theme of the names because its not directly based on Dark Knight Returns (the idea is similar that its an old batman but its not based on the comic itself), Mezco is doing 3 batman figures in this "knight" series and they are supposed to be their take on a progression of the character, the first being Accending Knight Batman (he is their take on year one batman when he fist started, a young bruce with a more simple design of costume along with the very caractheristic really long eared cowl), the second one is the Sovreign Knight Batman (that one is basically Batman at the height of his career) and this third one Supreme Knight Batman is basically bruce once he is old, the design of the three figures is suposed to be a direct progression of his time as batman and the suit is suposed to reflect it as well, but its basically Mezco's take on Batman on his three levels of his career, since its loosely based on the idea of TDKR I dont think they wanted to call it that but rather just reference it design wise.