The Flash - 6.01 'Into The Void' Preview Images

Outsiders

A small collection of preview images, OK, there is only 5 images for now, from the premiere episode of Season 6 of The Flash.  The episode premieres on Tuesday, October 8th and titled “Into the Void” will kick off the episodes leading up to the five-part “Crisis on Infinite Earths” crossover event.  Then the aftermath of the crossover and it's effect on the characters.

FLA601a_0106r.jpg

FLA601a_0149ra.jpg

FLA601b_0015r.jpg

FLA601b_0020r.jpg

FLA601b_0066r.jpg

Yeah, I thought I read somewhere that Cisco was leaving the show? Anyway I like the Flash, its a decent show. Really interested to see how this Crisis on infinite earths is going to play out. Probably will have to endure an episode or two of Supergirl just to keep up with the storyline. I only have one bone to pick with the Flash, IRIS IS MINE, hands off or I will get my cousin Grodd to kick your butt. 

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE: The CW has released additional preview images for the premiere episode of Season 6 of The Flash.  In the new images, you can see that The Flash's costume has changed with the head piece and chin strap.  There is also a new promotional poster and a teaser for the new season.

flash_ver36_xlg.jpg

FLA601a_0017b.jpg

FLA601a_0025b.jpg

FLA601a_0106r.jpg

FLA601a_0149ra.jpg

FLA601a_0313b.jpg

FLA601b_0015r.jpg

FLA601b_0020r.jpg

FLA601b_0044b.jpg

FLA601b_0066r.jpg

FLA601b_0132b.jpg

FLA601b_0167b2.jpg

FLA601b_0185b.jpg

FLA601b_0257b.jpg

FLA601b_0279b.jpg

SYNOPSIS: While Barry (Grant Gustin) and Iris (Candice Patton) deal with the heartbreaking loss of their daughter, Nora, the team faces their greatest threat yet -- one that threatens to destroy all of Central City. Meanwhile, Killer Frost (Danielle Panabaker) has a brush with death that results in an unexpected new dynamic that will change her relationship with Caitlin forever.

Gregory Smith directed the episode written by Eric Wallace & Kelly Wheeler (#601).

Original Airdate: 10/8/2019

• 2 weeks later...