90's TMNT Gamestop Exclusive Shredder, Splinter And Foot Soldiers Available For Pre-Order Now

JayC

The NECA 90's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Shredder, Splinter and two Foot Soldier 7" figures that originally were offered as a boxset at SDCC this past July are now available for individual pre-order at Gamestop stores. These individual packed figures won't have as many accessories as the SDCC exclusive version. Here in the United States these will be available exclusively at Gamestop stores for $24.99 each.

As of right now you can only pre-order them by going into a physical Gamestop store but I would imagine they will be made available online sooner or later. The release date for these are listed as being 2/20/2020. The item numbers for them break down like this

Foot Bladed -205384
Foot Melee - 205386
Shredder - 205380
Splinter - 205382

Thanks to Neovorticism2 for the heads up.

NECA-TMNT-Movie-Wave-2-Gamestop.jpg

I really hope to get my hands on these, the turtles were amazing but need more characters to go with them.

Yesterday we first told you how the NECA 7" 90's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Splinter, Shredder, and 2 Foot Soldier figures that were original released as a SDCC exclusive boxset would now be released individually as Gamestop exclusives. The figures are available for pre-order if you go into their physical stores for $24.99 each. The figures will be released in February 2020.

NECA has now made an official announcement for these and indicated the figures will be up for pre-order on the Gamestop website later this week.

TMNT-Gamestop-Wave-2-01.jpg

TMNT-Gamestop-Wave-2-02.jpg

TMNT-Gamestop-Wave-2-03.jpg

TMNT-Gamestop-Wave-2-04.jpg

TMNT-Gamestop-Wave-2-05.jpg

TMNT-Gamestop-Wave-2-06.jpg

TMNT-Gamestop-Wave-2-07.jpg

TMNT-Gamestop-Wave-2-08.jpg

TMNT-Gamestop-Wave-2-09.jpg

image.thumb.png.c8da020bf6ad56232d5302ce4e2f17b5.pngThere's been so much toy news, I don't know if this was something I missed or not. Is Playmates rereleasing some vintage Turtles as a Gamestop exclusive or something? This picture was taken from a Gamestop computer, I saw it shared online. I don't know the original source though. 

So the single release Foot Soldiers are available with left and right grip hands each instead of the single pair for both to share that was in the box set, great.

Looks like I'll have to get at least one single Foot Soldier to join the set now.

On 8/28/2019 at 10:50 PM, Thinwheat said:

image.thumb.png.c8da020bf6ad56232d5302ce4e2f17b5.pngThere's been so much toy news, I don't know if this was something I missed or not. Is Playmates rereleasing some vintage Turtles as a Gamestop exclusive or something? This picture was taken from a Gamestop computer, I saw it shared online. I don't know the original source though. 

Screen Shot 2019-08-31 at 9.07.41 PM.png