Transformers Official War For Cybertron and Studio Series Reveals Images from 2019 Fan Expo Canada

MISPSteve

2007 Megatron looks pretty damn good. Shockwave too. 

I still don't like the Chromia mold for Nightbird. It looks amazing but so would anything in that color scheme. I just think that they stuck too closely to the design of Moonracer when designing Chromia. It shares all the limitations Chromia does but doesn't have an arm or leg mode to make up for it. I'm fine if they wanted to reuse the base design as they've done it before with G2 Smokescreen & Energon Starscream as well as with Energon Bonecrusher & Cybertron Hardtop but they didn't do enough different with Chromia to have made it worthwhile to be its own mold. They only reused the hips, thighs and wheels between Chromia and Moonracer so they could've done so much more to Chromia to make up for the initial design having been limited by combiner functionality. I would rather they have done a fifth use of Moonracer instead of a second use of Chromia. 

The Powerdashers are cool though. Although, I already have stand ins for them from CW and UW. I got both CW and UW Computron to mix and match them for my version of a perfect Computron and the extra Strafe, Lightspeed and Nosecone are now my versions of Cromar, Aragon and Zetar. I'm using UW Strafe without his guns as Cromar. I know, I know, blaspheme. I just think that CW Strafe looks more like what I remember Strafe looking like. It's not like he was predominately featured and I had the toy for years. I go back and forth with Lightspeed and Nosecone though. The CW versions are the colors I want but the UW versions are the molds I want. UW Lightspeed makes for a better Aragon though as I can give him a silver H/F/G to act as Aragon's engine block on the back of the alt mode. The upside down H/F/G on top of CW Lightsteed just looks a tad out of place. Then again, so does G1 Aragon's engine block. The Nosecones are the lest similar though only having some yellow coloring and alt modes in common.  CW Nosecone looks so much like the original toy but UW Nosecone is a much better toy and I don't hate the Brawl mold when I say that either. Rook is just such a good figure. Oh well though, the more the merrier. Maybe I'll add the new Powerdashers to my Computron somehow.