2019 NYCC Exclusive 7" Batman Vs Joker Alien & Green Lantern Vs Predator Sets Official Images

JayC

This action figure 2-pack is inspired by a classic comic book mash-up! In the 1997 Batman/Aliens comic book mini-series co-published by DC Comics and Dark Horse Comics.

In it, Batman faces strange new Aliens produced using DNA from some of Arkham Asylum’s deadliest inmates. The set includes two brand new, comic book based figures, both with over 30 points of articulation. Batman features a fabric cape, and the “Joker” Alien has a bendable tail.

Window box packaging with embossed opening flap.

NYCC-Batman-Vs-Joker-Alien-01.jpg

NYCC-Batman-Vs-Joker-Alien-02.jpg

NYCC-Batman-Vs-Joker-Alien-03.jpg

NYCC-Batman-Vs-Joker-Alien-04.jpg

NYCC-Batman-Vs-Joker-Alien-05.jpg

NYCC-Batman-Vs-Joker-Alien-06.jpg

NYCC-Batman-Vs-Joker-Alien-07.jpg

NYCC-Batman-Vs-Joker-Alien-08.jpg

NYCC-Batman-Vs-Joker-Alien-09.jpg

NYCC-Batman-Vs-Joker-Alien-10.jpg

NYCC-Batman-Vs-Joker-Alien-11.jpg

NYCC-Batman-Vs-Joker-Alien-12.jpg

NYCC-Batman-Vs-Joker-Alien-13.jpg

NYCC-Batman-Vs-Joker-Alien-14.jpg

NYCC-Batman-Vs-Joker-Alien-15.jpg

NYCC-Batman-Vs-Joker-Alien-16.jpg

NYCC-Batman-Vs-Joker-Alien-17.jpg

NYCC-Batman-Vs-Joker-Alien-18.jpg

NYCC-Batman-Vs-Joker-Alien-19.jpg

NYCC-Batman-Vs-Joker-Alien-20.jpg

NYCC-Batman-Vs-Joker-Alien-21.jpg

• Like 1

Batman looks intense. This set is very light on accessories even the previous Batman had a bit more. I'm expecting some beam add ons with the next pair of Laterns. 

This Batman actually reminds me this cover, which was one of my favorite covers ever. Figure looks amazing, too bad it’s exclusive and will end up super expensive on eBay, but for real I wouldn’t feel bad paying 60 bucks for Batman figure alone, If I had spare change.  

30957D84-6D80-45CF-B563-9A8B475DE93B.jpeg

This is the Batman figure I would want in my collection. This looks sharp, just wish I could've gotten him without the Alien figure. 

Wonder if you can order this set alone or like with the SDCC you need to get 2 sets, hope I don't have to get the Green Lantern set as well.

NECA has fully revealed their second 2019 New York Comic Con exclusive DC Comics Vs Dark Horse Comics set which will be Green Lantern based. We already knew the Dark Horse side of this set would include a Yautja of the Sinestro Corps Predator figure that is based on on an obscure appearance back during Green Lantern Vol 4 #24 and the Sinestro Corps War storyline. For the DC side we now know the set will include a Green Lantern Corps member Hal Jordan. As a bonus there will also be a alternate Jon Stewart headsculpt you can use in place of the Jordan one. The downside for this is you would have to buy two of the sets to have both characters on your shelf at the same time.

The Green Lantern figure will also include a power battery, attachable burst effects and interchangeable hand. The Predator features two heads, detachable backpack, interchangeable hands, sword, spear and more!

The set will come in a window box packaging with embossed opening flap. NECA will have more info at the end of the week on how to obtain this set along with the Batman and “Joker” Alien 2-Pack which they showed official images for the other

NECA-NYCC-Green-Lantern-Vs-Predator-01.jpg

NECA-NYCC-Green-Lantern-Vs-Predator-02.jpg

NECA-NYCC-Green-Lantern-Vs-Predator-03.jpg

NECA-NYCC-Green-Lantern-Vs-Predator-04.jpg

NECA-NYCC-Green-Lantern-Vs-Predator-05.jpg

NECA-NYCC-Green-Lantern-Vs-Predator-06.jpg

NECA-NYCC-Green-Lantern-Vs-Predator-07.jpg

NECA-NYCC-Green-Lantern-Vs-Predator-08.jpg

NECA-NYCC-Green-Lantern-Vs-Predator-09.jpg

NECA-NYCC-Green-Lantern-Vs-Predator-10.jpg

NECA-NYCC-Green-Lantern-Vs-Predator-11.jpg

NECA-NYCC-Green-Lantern-Vs-Predator-12.jpg

NECA-NYCC-Green-Lantern-Vs-Predator-13.jpg

NECA-NYCC-Green-Lantern-Vs-Predator-14.jpg

NECA-NYCC-Green-Lantern-Vs-Predator-15.jpg

NECA-NYCC-Green-Lantern-Vs-Predator-16.jpg

NECA-NYCC-Green-Lantern-Vs-Predator-17.jpg

NECA-NYCC-Green-Lantern-Vs-Predator-18.jpg

NECA-NYCC-Green-Lantern-Vs-Predator-19.jpg

NECA-NYCC-Green-Lantern-Vs-Predator-20.jpg

NECA-NYCC-Green-Lantern-Vs-Predator-21.jpg

NECA-NYCC-Green-Lantern-Vs-Predator-22.jpg

NECA-NYCC-Green-Lantern-Vs-Predator-23.jpg

NECA-NYCC-Green-Lantern-Vs-Predator-24.jpg

1 hour ago, Satam said:

Seeing the press release on a couple other sites, and it seems it was NECA who called the power battery a "lamp."  Wow.

Yeah that was from NECA and I was doing 5 things at once when I posted it so didnt even really notice it but i've corrected it ;)

This is an insanely cool 2-pack.  A completely unique Predator unlike the Armored Batman one, with a ton of accessories.  The Green Lantern may be the quintessential version of both Hal and John if you don't mind the 7ish inch scale.

1 hour ago, JayC said:

Yeah that was from NECA and I was doing 5 things at once when I posted it so didnt even really notice it but i've corrected it ;)

BTW, Jay.  I AM NOT the guy on FB who called you out on that.  And I was not about to.  I did, however, think their wording was a bit ignorant.

14 minutes ago, Figurecollector123 said:

Now we need a Wonder Woman with a cheetah design on predator.

There's no comic precedent for that.  But now that you mention it, I totally want to see a spotted repaint of NECA's dog Alien vs a Wonder Woman figure.

That Green Lantern figure looks great, and Hal Jordan? Why yes please! Just wish I didn't have to get that Predator with him but I guess that's part of the licensing deal along with being exclusives as well. 

Here's hoping I can get both the Lantern and Batman sets when they become available!

14 hours ago, Satam said:

BTW, Jay.  I AM NOT the guy on FB who called you out on that.  And I was not about to.  I did, however, think their wording was a bit ignorant.

To be fair back in the golden age Green Lantern days DC did actually call in a lamp back then.  

Did anyone else catch that the boots on the Green lantern Figure on the images are put on wrong (the round muscles on the lower part of the leg are usually sculpted on the calves, and it seems like the boots are turned around and they are on the front part of the leg) this is also probably why the boot sculpt looks a little big on the leg (on the images the leg doesnt line up correctly with the boot part, probably its because of the pieces being assembled incorrectly) hopefully they arent packed this way once it is sold and they assemble the figures correctly.

• 2 weeks later...