McFarlane Toys 7" Mortal Kombat XI Sub Zero Figure Official Images

JayC

Shown below are new official images for the upcoming McFarlane Toys 7" Mortal Kombat XI Sub Zero figure which will have around 22 points of articulation and include a base, 2 ice axes, and frozen head with spine. You can pre-order this figure at BigBadToyStore.com.

McFarlane-Toys-Mortal-Kombat-Sub-Zero-01.jpg

McFarlane-Toys-Mortal-Kombat-Sub-Zero-02.jpg

McFarlane-Toys-Mortal-Kombat-Sub-Zero-03.jpg

McFarlane-Toys-Mortal-Kombat-Sub-Zero-04.jpg

McFarlane-Toys-Mortal-Kombat-Sub-Zero-05.jpg

McFarlane-Toys-Mortal-Kombat-Sub-Zero-06.jpg

• Like 3

Yeah just having him standing is pretty weak and uninformative of what the figure can do. Not a big fan of this design of him but still curious to see how this comes out when it releases. 

Man i really might look forward for this figure alongside with Scorpion but obviously first I'm waiting for reviews before i consider buying it and such

I was interested at first, but now after seeing it, it doesn’t appeal to me. I don’t know if it’s the style, posing, paint app, etc. there’s just too much going on if that makes any sense.

• 3 weeks later...

I cant wait for these guys too come out 😍 ive been waiting too long gonna freak. they look amazing . Already pre-ordered my at game-stop and everything . just waiting on October like..... 

OK Im just gonna go to sleep let me know when its October XD. I sadly still need to get the game. but someone decided they wanted too steal my console, but thats another story.  i think todd is giving storm collectibles a run for its money cause are way cheaper and they look just like storm collectibles. the only thing you might have to worry about is the legs because that was one the reason i did not get the redone Naruto figure of his cause the legs articulation was like those cheap Walmart figures some Im hoping he fix that problem with his mk11 line cant wait !!!

1 hour ago, mako said:

Hate to tell you this, but judging by that hard-plastic looking skirt, I think they ARE showing us the articulation.

There is def a mid-section joint on the figure under the shirt, but its hard to tell if the shirt is hard plastic or soft. My guess is its going to be somewhat soft but will likely limit some movement in that area.