Vampirella (Jose Gonzalez 50th Anniversary Edition) 1/6 Scale Figure

JayC

What started as a comic magazine in 1969 quickly became a phenomenon, and now Vampirella celebrates her 50th anniversary in 2019 as a pop culture icon. Vampirella’s legacy has been marked through the years by contributions from the top writers and artists with Jose Gonzalez's version being one of the most iconic images of Vampirella. You can pre-order this now at BigBadToyStore.com.

The figure includes the following:
- 3 Pairs of hands
- One-piece bikini-style costume
- Pair of high boots
- Arm band (for right upper arm)
- Pair of bangles
- Thigh band (for right thigh)
- Dagger
- Reduced scale bat model
- Reduced scale skull model
- Cape
- Base

Vampirella-09.jpg

Vampirella-04.jpg

Vampirella-08.jpg

Vampirella-05.jpg

Vampirella-06.jpg

Vampirella-03.jpg

Vampirella-07.jpg

Vampirella-02.jpg

Vampirella-01.jpg

Vampirella-10.jpg

Vampirella-11.jpg

• Like 1

Is it just me or in the photos are the eyes looking to the figure’s right?

Either way it’s a beautiful figure but I have a feeling my wife would judge me if I tried displaying this in our home

She indeed seems to be looking a lot to the right. Other than that I think it's a really neat figure, nice body, nice suit, the accessories are really awesome, my only complain would be that she's 1/6. I know this company has started a 1/12 line, would like to see characters like Vampirella added to that line.

Like everyone else has said having her gaze be in one extreme side direction seems like an odd choice.  Is that based on a specific art representation?  

Out side of that looks like a great figure.  Not something I’d be buying but definitely a nice looking item and with a pretty incredible face sculpt.  

Amazing. I am counting the days for the time that they will start make these 1:12 scale. They already make the generic figures. Next step is making these characters. 

• 3 weeks later...