Friends Sitcom LEGO 21319 Central Perk Set Revealed

JayC

Celebrate the 25th anniversary of Friends, the legendary American TV sitcom, with this highly collectible LEGO Ideas 21319 CENTRAL PERK set! This wonderful LEGO recreation of the café TV studio set is packed with authentic details, making it a must-have Friends memorabilia item for fans. The iconic seating area with a couch, armchair and 2 chairs for the friends is removable for easy play. And check out the stage where Phoebe performed her songs on guitar (and where Ross once played his keyboard and everyone except Phoebe thought he was terrible). The 7 new-for-September-2019 LEGO toy minifigures of Ross, Rachel, Chandler, Monica, Joey, Phoebe and CENTRAL PERK’s long-suffering manager Gunther each come with accessories to role-play famously hilarious scenes. An ideal Friends-themed gift for your own friends and family who love the TV show, this hot toy is great for play and will grab attention when displayed in any room.

• This LEGO Ideas set includes 7 new-for-September-2019 minifigures: Ross Geller, Rachel Green, Chandler Bing, Monica Geller, Joey Tribbiani, Phoebe Buffay and Gunther.

• The CENTRAL PERK café construction toy features the iconic main seating area including a sofa, armchair, 2 chairs and a table; service area with a brick-built coffee machine, service counter, cash register, cookie jar with 2 cookie elements, menu board element and other authentic items; a stage for musical performances with a sofa; extra seats and tables; 3 pillar elements in a new- for-September-2019 green color; umbrella stand with 2 umbrella elements; window with ‘CENTRAL PERK’ logo decoration; entrance doors; and 2 brick-built TV studio light rigs with translucent light-style elements.

• The seating area for the show’s star characters is removable for easy play.

• The minifigures each have their own items inspired by the TV series, including Ross’s brick-built keyboard and the following accessory elements: Rachel’s tray and coffee cup, Monica’s muffin, Joey’s pizza box, pizza slice and ‘man bag’, Chandler’s laptop, Phoebe’s guitar and Gunther’s broom.

• Other accessory elements in this café playset include a newspaper, 15 coffee cups and a ‘Reserved’ sign, plus 3 vases and buildable flowers.

• This Friends memorabilia LEGO building toy includes 1,070 pieces.

• This LEGO Ideas set comes with a booklet with building instructions and information about this awesome set’s fan creator and LEGO designer.

• Build and display this Friends collectible construction toy or recreate your favorite scenes from the classic American sitcom.

• Ages 16+. 1070 pieces

• US $59.99 – CA $89.99 – DE €69.99 – UK £64.99 – FR €59.99 – DK 649DKK *Euro pricing varies by country. Please visit shop.LEGO.com for regional pricing.

21319_Back_02.jpg

21319_Back_01.jpg

21319_Back_03.jpg

21319_Back_04.jpg

21319_Back_05_01.jpg

21319_Back_05_02.jpg

21319_BI_01.jpg

21319_Box1_v39.jpg

21319_Box2_v39.jpg

21319_Box3_v39.jpg

21319_Box4_v39.jpg

21319_Box5_v39.jpg

21319_Box6_v39.jpg

21319_Front_01.jpg

21319_Front_02_01.jpg

21319_Front_02_02.jpg

21319_Front_02_03.jpg

21319_Front_02_04.jpg

21319_Front_02_05.jpg

21319_Front_02_06.jpg

21319_Front_02_07.jpg

21319_Top_01.jpg

2 hours ago, Satam said:

Friends sucked.

Are you crazy! One of the coolest sitcoms ever created. How old are you? 

Sure that by today's standards could seem silly, but in the 90's it was the greatest things alongside Seinfeld. 

They don't make sitcoms like they used too. The last good one was How I Met Your Mother. 

Anyway...Lego is forcing me to get this and I never had a lego set before. 

1 hour ago, FASVB said:

Are you crazy! One of the coolest sitcoms ever created. How old are you? 

Sure that by today's standards could seem silly, but in the 90's it was the greatest things alongside Seinfeld. 

They don't make sitcoms like they used too. The last good one was How I Met Your Mother. 

Anyway...Lego is forcing me to get this and I never had a lego set before. 

I'm 38.  Friends was good until the whole Ross and Rachel thing began to dominate the show and the quality of the show took a dive.  Also Ross was one of the most insufferable characters in all of television.  The same could be said for several of the characters. I hated that show since 1997.   And Seinfeld is genuinely funny by any standards, today's or otherwise.  Friends was an unoriginal and creatively void show about shallow and generally irritating characters who were nowhere's near as funny as the characters on similar shows like Cheers, Seinfeld, or These Friends of Mine, which became Ellen.  And it's unfortunate, because Jennifer Aniston, Matthew Perry, and Lisa Kudrow are exceptionally talented comedic actors who rarely got material from this show that could really showcase their talents.  All three were better served by things they did before and after.
But I am glad you liked it and are excited about the set. 

2 hours ago, Satam said:

Friends was good until the whole Ross and Rachel thing began to dominate the show and the quality of the show took a dive.  

Where I love the show that is hard to argue against.

My kid has become a lego fan over the last few weeks and I have been having a lot of fun building with him. So I will be keeping an eye out for this set

Oh boi i did not see this one coming XD, what's next a How i met your mother set? I'd be surprised too tbh.

I am so getting this once it comes out. The show has been a part of my life growing up so it's only fitting I get this. I don't even collect Legos so that says something about me lol.