Attack On Titan figma Erwin Smith Figure From Max Factory

JayC

From Attack on Titan, Erwin Smith joins the figma series after receiving many votes in the 10th Anniversary Next figma Survey. You can pre-order this figure from BigBadToyStore.com. The 5.9" tall figure will include:

- 3 Face plates
- Ultrahard steel blades
- Vertical Maneuvering Equipment
- Effect parts
- Survey Corps mantle
- Horse
- figma stand

Attack-on-Titan-figma-Erwin-Smith-01.jpg

Attack-on-Titan-figma-Erwin-Smith-02.jpg

Attack-on-Titan-figma-Erwin-Smith-03.jpg

Attack-on-Titan-figma-Erwin-Smith-04.jpg

Attack-on-Titan-figma-Erwin-Smith-05.jpg

Attack-on-Titan-figma-Erwin-Smith-06.jpg

Attack-on-Titan-figma-Erwin-Smith-07.jpg

Attack-on-Titan-figma-Erwin-Smith-08.jpg

Attack-on-Titan-figma-Erwin-Smith-09.jpg

Attack-on-Titan-figma-Erwin-Smith-10.jpg

The figure looks nice, the added horse is a nice touch though it'll probably mean its going to be an expensive figure (Figma figures are expensive as regular releases, add that the horse it'll make for a hefty price), Im glad we're finally getting new AOT figures, its been a while since the last one came out. 

On 8/6/2019 at 4:26 PM, memocromatico said:

Haven't seen anything yet, but I kinda need a horse in 6" scale... for a pegasus... for my ML Valkyrie.

The horse is going to be small on Valkyrie, check out reviews, this is a re-release of a horse that Figma already sold a couple years back, they made it in white, Black and brown I believe, the original figure is expensive now and hard to get, but Bootleg versions of this horse that are sold from chinese sellers and are pretty decently priced, but as I said this was made to be used on Figma figures and they are true 6" scale, not like ML that are more around 6.5"scale (and even then figma figurs tend to be a little smaller than 6" so ML figures most likely wont look well with this horse). 

If you want a horse that'll fit ML Valkyrie, you might want to check Mythic Legions line, I saw somethere that the 4 horsemen are making horses for their line sometime soon (if I remember right they might even be doing a winged one), I think those will probably end up fitting better the ML sacle.

• Like 1

I think the likeness isn't quite right. He looks a little young. Maybe it's the hair, it seems a little poofy compared to how it's actually supposed to be. 
That horse is dope, I've got a lot of fantasy themed Figma characters now and this could be a nice match for them. It looks like there are two stands included, but that's probably just for the promo shots. I wonder if it's because the horse is a little iffy to stand on it's own.