Sign in to follow this  
JayC

2019 Mexico Toy Unboxing Convention - DragonBall S.H. Figuarts From Tamashii Nations

Shown below are images via Magios Initiative from the 2019 Mexico Toy Unboxing Convention and the DragonBall Word Adventure event. Among other things shown is the new S.H.Figuarts Tao Pai Pai figure coming from Tamashii Nations.

SH-Figuarts-Unboxing-2019-01.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Unboxing-2019-02.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Unboxing-2019-03.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Unboxing-2019-04.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Unboxing-2019-05.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Unboxing-2019-06.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Unboxing-2019-07.jpg

• Like 1

Hmm, this year Tamashii has been less splendid than previous years.

.sotup nos soigam soL

AWESOME! When they did that poll a few weeks ago this is one of the characters that I voted for and was hoping they'd release. Very cool! Even though they now have all 7 dragon balls, I hope they keep making figures from Dragon Ball. We still need a Launch at least and there are so many characters and villains and heroes to make from that show. 
Remember when we only had a few releases a year! Now we had a release a month it seemed like this year! I love it, this is my favorite line and we still have some cool releases coming before the end of the year. That fused Zamasu looks like a really cool figure. That's the one I'm most excited for coming up. 

On 8/3/2019 at 7:33 PM, Thinwheat said:

AWESOME! When they did that poll a few weeks ago this is one of the characters that I voted for and was hoping they'd release. Very cool! Even though they now have all 7 dragon balls, I hope they keep making figures from Dragon Ball. We still need a Launch at least and there are so many characters and villains and heroes to make from that show
 Remember when we only had a few releases a year! Now we had a release a month it seemed like this year! I love it, this is my favorite line and we still have some cool releases coming before the end of the year. That fused Zamasu looks like a really cool figure. That's the one I'm most excited for coming up. 

Im pretty sure theyll continue the line at the very least we still need a Young Yamcha with Puar, Jajirobe, Launch, they might even make a Kid Chi-Chi and maybe we might even get a 2 pack with Pilaf and Shu and a Grown up Mai. Hopefully we'll eventually get the Master Karin Figuarts Zero figure that has been teased for a while now.

• Like 1