Mortal Kombat 11 Kombat Pack - Official Nightwolf Gameplay Trailer

Outsiders

Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and NetherRealm Studios today released a new Mortal Kombat 11 gameplay trailer featuring Nightwolf, the next playable character available beginning Aug. 13 as part of the early access period for Kombat Pack owners.

Nightwolf, born as Grey Cloud, is a proud and fierce warrior dedicated to the cause of good and chosen by the Great Spirit to become the Matoka tribe’s champion and protector. Along with his signature tomahawk swing, Nightwolf possesses extraordinary magic that allows him to manifest weapons created from spirit energy to fight for the Matoka’s future and defend all of Earthrealm.

Nightwolf is the latest playable fighter to join the Mortal Kombat 11 roster as part of the Kombat Pack, alongside Shang Tsung (available now), Sindel, Spawn and two guest characters to be announced at a later date. in addition to one-week early access for Nightwolf, Kombat Pack owners will receive the Klassic Arcade Fighter Skin Pack featuring Jax, Kung Lao and Kano, as well as the new War Games Sonya Blade Skin.

The Mortal Kombat 11 Kombat Pack is the best way to upgrade the Mortal Kombat 11 game experience with new downloadable content (DLC), featuring six characters, numerous skin and gear sets and one-week early access for all content. Players can purchase the Kombat Pack as part of the Mortal Kombat 11 Premium Edition for $99.99 (SRP) or individually for $39.99 (SRP). All DLC characters and bonus character skin packs will be available for individual purchase after the one-week early access period.

MK11_Nightwolf.jpg

6 hours ago, Satam said:

He was never one of my mains, but it's great to see Night Wolf back.  Still pissed that Reptile's apparently not going to be playable at all in this game.

Technically hes playable as shang tsung XD and just in his slide move. 

Ive never been that attached to Nightwolf as a character or as a one to play as. Altho I am very interested to see how he is in 11 when he drops. Hes definitely the one im most excited to see and play as.. .that would be spawn. And even between the announced characters, hes the lowest on that list. 

Just now, Satam said:

Forgot about that.

I mean that really doesnt count, I would love to have Reptile ACTUALLY be playable in the game outside of the actual krypt, where I find and murder him to get koins. 

Just now, EvilHayato said:

I mean that really doesnt count, I would love to have Reptile ACTUALLY be playable in the game outside of the actual krypt, where I find and murder him to get koins. 

I kind of hate the Krypt thing with Reptile.  Hey, here's a fan favorite and if you find him in the game, you can kill him with Shao Kahn's hammer or whatever.   That and the Shang Tsung thing feel like a huge tease and a bit of a smack in the face if he's not gonna be a playable character in the game at all (sure sounds like he won't be in the DLC).

1 minute ago, Satam said:

I kind of hate the Krypt thing with Reptile.  Hey, here's a fan favorite and if you find him in the game, you can kill him with Shao Kahn's hammer or whatever.   That and the Shang Tsung thing feel like a huge tease and a bit of a smack in the face if he's not gonna be a playable character in the game at all (sure sounds like he won't be in the DLC).

Every leak of the game has no reference to him being playable. I think they were trying to steer away from the ninja characters in this game. No Rain, Smoke, Ermac, Reptile, Tremor, Mileena or new ninja character but focuses on characters that werent in the last game like Jade, Skarlet and Noob. Scorpion and Sub Zero are given as they are the Ken and Ryu trademark characters. Reptile is up there but I feel like he wasnt treated like royalty like sub and scorp since mkx. He was kind of peon character that just followed orders, kind of like Baraka.. and why he hasnt been a mainstay for a bit too. Sadly Im going to bet they will bring more forgotten characters back into the forefront, namely ones from the more failed iterations like mk4 and the ps2 era garbage. But they do make them so much more viable and fun so I guess theres that.