Avatar The Lasr Airbender 7" Figures From DST

JayC

A Diamond Select Toys release! This assortment of 7-inch scale action figures shines a spotlight on Season 3 of the hit animated series Avatar: The Last Airbender. Aang, Katara and Zuko each come with accessories and interchangeable parts, and each comes packaged on a blister card. Designed by Eamon O'Donoghue, sculpted by Richard Force. You can pre-order this now at BigBadToyStore.com.

LAST-AIRBENDER-SELECT.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Neovorticism2 said:

sometimes it seems like DST want to keep the accesories as surprise until the thing get actually released.

I can't understand why, I mean, IMO it's the selling point for these figures. I want to know how articulated they are and their accessories before I'm truly invested on this. Meanwhile they just look ok, but it really comes down to how they look posed with elemental effects.

• Like 2

As some have stated, didnt grow up with it, watched it in college. Great show. These look a bit off to me tho... bit too big of heads and a bit too small of hands/feet. I get it they do that to show youth but they didnt look this weird. They also werent this rail thin. But hey, they are kids toys soooo they look good for that. I wont be personally collecting them even tho I loved the show. 

7 hours ago, memocromatico said:

I can't understand why, I mean, IMO it's the selling point for these figures. I want to know how articulated they are and their accessories before I'm truly invested on this. Meanwhile they just look ok, but it really comes down to how they look posed with elemental effects.

Couldn't agree more! I did grow-up watching this while I was at high-school, and certainly would love getting some figures, but DST gotta give more promo shots of the accessories and articulation...

• Like 1

I feel like these make good placeholders if you're wanting some Airbender figures, but it would be nice if they had import level of articulation. Like a Figma or a good Figuarts figure. These seem a lot closer to a kids toy than they do to an adult collectible.