JayC

#SDCC2019 - Creative Beast Studio Beasts Of The Mesozoic

Shown below is David Silva's Creative Beast Studio table at this past weekend's San Diego Comic Con showing off his Beasts Of The Mesozoic line and his new line of Ceratopsian series which he will be launching a new Kickstarter for in September. Check out images for his products below and stay-tuned to his website for more details on the Kickstarter in the coming days.

IMG_6010.jpg

IMG_6011.jpg

IMG_6012.jpg

IMG_6013.jpg

IMG_6014.jpg

IMG_6015.jpg

IMG_6016.jpg

IMG_6017.jpg

IMG_6018.jpg

IMG_6019.jpg

IMG_6020.jpg

IMG_6021.jpg

IMG_6022.jpg

IMG_6023.jpg

IMG_6024.jpg

IMG_6025.jpg

IMG_6026.jpg

IMG_6027.jpg

IMG_6028.jpg

IMG_6029.jpg

IMG_6030.jpg

IMG_6031.jpg

IMG_6032.jpg

IMG_6033.jpg

IMG_6034.jpg

IMG_6035.jpg

IMG_6036.jpg

IMG_6037.jpg

WOAH, now i want at least the Triceratops, perhaps the Styracosaurus or even the Pachyrhinosaurus, damn it Beasts of the mesozoic you magnificent people qwq.

Dude, those dinos look amazing, but hell, just too much money...also I'm not in the Kickstarter pre-order system, maybe Rebor will release some nice unexpensive dinos, albeit unarticulated, in their upcoming 'Gran n' Go" line.

These are really cool. I recently got my hands on a Oo-Larr now I'm thinking of looking for some dinos to go with him.

22 hours ago, Satam said:

Those are larger than I thought they'd be.

That's what she said... Sorry...

I agree tho! And I think it's beautiful, that Tryke is gonna look AMAZING!

I had no idea about these, what cool figures , probably couldn't see myself buying though but if I had more collection space I'd probably not be able to contain myself