New MAFEX Frank Miller Batman, Aquaman Movie And Chucky Figures Revealed

JayC

This past weekend while most of us were focused on San Diego Comic Con, Medicom held a special toy exhibit overseas where they showed of a number of new MAFEX figures including a Frank Miller based Dark Knight figure, two new Aquaman movie figures which include Black Manta and Mera and finally for you horror fans a Chucky figure from Child's Play 2. Check out images for all these via hobby.dengeki below.

MAFEX-Aquaman-01.jpg

MAFEX-Aquaman-02.jpg

MAFEX-Aquaman-03.jpg

MAFEX-Aquaman-04.jpg

MAFEX-Aquaman-05.jpg

MAFEX-Aquaman-06.jpg

MAFEX-Aquaman-07.jpg

MAFEX-Chucky-01.jpg

MAFEX-Chucky.jpg

MAFEX-Dark-Knight.jpg

• Like 1

Missed the Mezco one, but this is def going to the BatCollection. 

Don’t get me wrong this is great looking Batman but Mezco one still seems better, again I don’t even like mezco figures. It’s kinda weird it took them so long to get Mera, but I really do hope she looks good enough, i would love to own her figure if it’s done well. 

I was hoping Mafex would make a Mera figure and here we are! It looks like they toned down her hourglass shape for the figure, or maybe it's just the angle. She was beautiful in that movie anyway, and hopefully they do justice by her. 
Black Manta looks dope, his design in general is just really cool and the Multiverse version actually didn't do such a bad job on him. Hopefully we can get some transparent red plastic for the eyes here, because that was the main thing that the Mattel version that irked me. 
I'll get both, and still waiting on their Aquaman!