#SDCC2019 - Diamond Select Toys Images

FASVB

News just in from SDCC 2019 Diamond Select Images from Preview Night!

IMG_6276__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_6275__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_6274__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_6272__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_6273__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_6271__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_6277__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_6278__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_6279__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_6280__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_6281__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_6282__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_6283__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_6284__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_6285__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_6286__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_6287__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_6288__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_6289__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_6289__scaled_800.jpg

IMG_6290__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_6291__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_6292__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_6293__scaled_600.jpg

I wanted to see an expansion to The Real Ghostbusters with Janine & Ghosts.

• FASVB changed the title to #SDCC2019 - Diamond Select Toys Images

Those MK busts masks look suuuuuper weird. Seems they had some creative freedom on creating those. Also pretty wild that MK is shooting its license out to everyone it seems. I wonder if we ll see MK figs from them now too. Alot of great products by DST as always tho. 

being honest i was never sure if i wanted any Diamond select figure overall, but i admit i had hoped there might be John wick figures and even Westworld figures i just didn't thought that DS would have their license (unless it's still pending approval? i dunno) but yeah i'll wait for the reviews of these figures to come out and i might see if i want to pick them up, although so far  i really do like how does the John Wick figure and the Dolores Abernathy figures look so far.

Glad to see they removed the cape from Trevor; would've really impeded the figure's mobility.