FASVB

#SDCC2019 - McFarlane Toys Images

We're still blazing at SDCC 2019 with McFarlane Toys Images from Preview Night just up!

First images of the new Mortal Kombat 11 Scorpion and Sub-Zero. figures are shown here. Still no sign of DC Comics figures. 

IMG_6194__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_6192__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_6193__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_6194__scaled_800.jpg

IMG_6195__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_6196__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_6197__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_6198__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_6199__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_6200__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_6201__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_6202__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_6203__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_6204__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_6205__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_6206__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_6207__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_6208__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_6209__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_6210__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_6211__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_6212__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_6213__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_6214__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_6215__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_6216__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_6217__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_6218__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_6219__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_6220__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_6221__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_6222__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_6223__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_6224__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_6225__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_6227__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_6228__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_6229__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_6230__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_6231__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_6232__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_6226__scaled_600.jpg

The MK11 figs.. I kind of have mixed feelings about.. The overall detail looks good, the shiny areas are nice on scorp... but im not really that much of a fan of their looks.. and their articulation looks kind of weird-ish. Will have to wait and see on those.. if they get some other characters I really enjoy the looks of i.e. noob... then def buy.  Doom guy looks good but man he reminds me of NECA from their early works that was much more like ironically mcfarlane toys before now. Articulation that doesnt really do anything basically. 

10 hours ago, EvilHayato said:

The MK11 figs.. I kind of have mixed feelings about.. The overall detail looks good, the shiny areas are nice on scorp... but im not really that much of a fan of their looks.. and their articulation looks kind of weird-ish. Will have to wait and see on those.. if they get some other characters I really enjoy the looks of i.e. noob... then def buy.  Doom guy looks good but man he reminds me of NECA from their early works that was much more like ironically mcfarlane toys before now. Articulation that doesnt really do anything basically. 

I also have mixed feelings for the MK11 figures.  I think they look decent and their designs hide most of the articulation.  But their eyes look really bland and cheap.  Scorpion's kunai looks bad, and doesn't appear to have a good way to hold it.  The good news is that since they are in McFarlane size they may match up with Storm.

The My Hero figures worry me mainly since we still haven't seen any action poses with them.  I'm pretty sure they cannot put their arms by their sides. Deku's face also looks off.  Honestly though, these are just some nitpicks on some cheaper end figures.

I never knew Firefly from G.I. Joe was in Fortnite?

spacer.png

29 minutes ago, Colt90 said:

I also have mixed feelings for the MK11 figures.  I think they look decent and their designs hide most of the articulation.  But their eyes look really bland and cheap.  Scorpion's kunai looks bad, and doesn't appear to have a good way to hold it.  The good news is that since they are in McFarlane size they may match up with Storm.

Yeah Scorpions paint apps on his eyes are pretty bad. Kind of a bad idea to have bad paint apps for your promo. We ll see once they come out I suppose. 

I've never got into actually collecting McFarlane toys, but I always enjoy seeing them.  Destiny was about the closest I've ever come to buying some, due to me...liking...Destiny...

I'll see you in NYCC Mcfarlane Toys.

The MK11 Scorpion and Doom Eternal Doomslayer are my definite pickups for me right now, even tho i usually would rather first see a review within time to see if i might want them or not, tho admittedly since McFarlane toys is making Mortal Kombat figures i really would love them making a MK11 Jade figure, i really wish that would happen, i mean it can but who knows.