#SDCC2019 - Images Of The New TMNT Figures From NECA

FASVB

Images of the new TMNT figures that NECA Toys will be releasing soon.   Some of these like Beebop and Rocksteady we have already seen back at Toyfair. 

As you may recall from earlier today, Neca has teased these new figures  in their Facebook Page.

The official release Information:

Following up on our first arcade game-based #TMNT figures, we turn to the second Turtles game!

From the classic 1990s Turtles in Time video game, we’re excited to offer a new line-up of 7” scale action figures. Series 1 includes Donatello, Leonardo, Slash, and a Foot Soldier. Donatello, Leonardo and Foot Soldier come with signature weapons and a brand new hoverboard with display stand that can be used for even more poses. The evil mutant turtle Slash comes with sword accessory.

All feature special deco that recreates the pixilated look of the video game and come in individual window boxes with graphics from the original arcade cabinet.

IMG_5657__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_5653__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_5654__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_5655__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_5656__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_5657__scaled_800.jpg

IMG_5658__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_5659__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_5661__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_5662__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_5663__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_5664__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_5665__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_5666__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_5667__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_5668__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_5669__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_5670__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_5671__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_5672__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_5673__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_5674__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_5675__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_5676__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_5677__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_5678__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_5679__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_5680__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_5681__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_5682__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_5683__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_5684__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_5685__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_5686__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_5687__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_5688__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_5689__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_5690__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_5691__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_5692__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_5693__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_5694__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_5695__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_5696__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_5697__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_5698__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_5699__scaled_600.jpg

• Like 1

I have to agree, I was waiting only  for April and to see her come out like this is rather disappointing, it’s not bad but it’s Neca they know how to sculpt great faces. Maybe they can give her better alternative headsculpt or something. 

I don't know what some of you guys are looking at, but that April is perfect. As a matter of fact, if that had been all they busted out, I'd be thrilled. I never even dared hope we'd get an animated Casey! Add Metalhead and the robots . . . that's it, I take back every bad thing I ever said about Neca.

Did anyone notice the somewhat hidden Killer Pizza alien?  I love it.  I also love to see the robots that captured the rhino and the warthog.  Those kind of things make my day.  Those turtles are definitely brighter green.  I wonder how they’ll be re-released 

These looks great, and since I had only been able to found one of the original two-packs, I really hope I have better luck with these guys.

I also love the little tidbits like the little killer pizza monster, the unmutated Slash and his palm tree, and Pigeon Pete.

I predicted (hoped) for four figures to be revealed - April, Casey, Metalhead and Splinter. 3/4 ain't bad. I'm hoping they release some of the variant battle damaged Foot Soliders, too. 

Also, is it me, or are those Turtles lighter than the original release? Maybe a running change?

35 minutes ago, Zachatello said:

I predicted (hoped) for four figures to be revealed - April, Casey, Metalhead and Splinter. 3/4 ain't bad. I'm hoping they release some of the variant battle damaged Foot Soliders, too. 

Also, is it me, or are those Turtles lighter than the original release? Maybe a running change?

According to the Pixel Dan SDCC Neca interview, the lighter Turtles are going to be released in Series 2 in 2 2-packs and are based on the coloring of the Turtles from the shows original style guide. They'll also include some new accessories. The Neca guy also mentioned a crap-load of Foot Soldiers of all types: battle damaged, security (Foot Soldiers in police hats), and an "Ultimate Foot Soldier" (a single Food Soldier packed with accessories and alternate heads including the "Alpha" head).

Looks like it's gonna be a big year for the Turtles.

Check this Product Walkthrough/Interview that @PixelDandid with Randy Falk, talking about everything TMNT and more!

17 hours ago, Neovorticism2 said:

Awww man, It really p!ss me up to miss all this stuff (except maybe that April, looks kinda off to me) that Cassey is my favorite from the bunch.

I think it's her expression. I would've preferred a smiling face but everything else is good.

8 hours ago, mako said:

I don't know what some of you guys are looking at, but that April is perfect. As a matter of fact, if that had been all they busted out, I'd be thrilled. I never even dared hope we'd get an animated Casey! Add Metalhead and the robots . . . that's it, I take back every bad thing I ever said about Neca.

I would've preferred a smiling expression but I honestly don't have any problems with April, that is until the final product comes out. I hope it's not a case of "It doesn't look like the prototype" as that happened with Linn Kurosawa which final product looks awful. Hoping April's retail release looks better.

Linn comparison.jpg

So glad they are re-releasing the turtles. I missed out on Ralph and Mike during the first round. Hopefully they're packed together. Dont mind them in the lighter shade since they were both the lighter ones out of the 4. That Metalhead looks amazing! Krang holding the Blueprint for his Android body... a possible tease?? 🤞🤞

Loving the line. Hating that I never find them at retail and that since it's a third party deal, they aren't even available for online order through Target.com. I don't own one set and would have bought them all if I had the chance. And I refuse to pay Ebay/Second market prices. These are pricey enough as is. 

• FASVB changed the title to #SDCC2019 - Images Of The New TMNT Figures From NECA